Innovative Marine Aquariums

Arce's Tank

Arce

Ive had a thing for millies lately, something about the fuzzy awesomeness just gets me. The hot pink one i found is beautiful, hoping it heals up and maintains that bright pink color.

I totally agree. Milles are awesome.

I hope it does well for you!

I struggle with PE in my tank. But it's getting better.

• Like 1

I totally agree. Milles are awesome.

I hope it does well for you!

I struggle with PE in my tank. But it's getting better.

Thanks!

My PE on most pieces has been great, i dose reef snow daily, can i say its the main reason for it, probably not. But having all the food in the water column probably helps.

Thanks!

My PE on most pieces has been great, i dose reef snow daily, can i say its the main reason for it, probably not. But having all the food in the water column probably helps.

With how much I feed the system I shouldn't have minimal PE. I think its the flame angel, or the unusually high amount of microbubbles in the display.

Speaking of PE...

This is a crappy video of the yellowish millie.. I have my MP10 on reefcrest max @ 75%, and the WP10 on else mode.. I think during the whole video the MP10 didnt go past 50%, so theres alot more flow.

Soooooperrrr fuzzzzyyy....

This is the millie the day i got it, so you guys know which one im talking about..

15898896927_80f71588c2.jpgIMG_0135 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

With how much I feed the system I shouldn't have minimal PE. I think its the flame angel, or the unusually high amount of microbubbles in the display.

I have TONssss of microbubbles... really freaking pisses me off. No idea where they are originating from and just learned to live with them.

Random photos...

This pic is from Dec 8th..

16082469621_fb44f38645.jpgIMG_0212 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

This one is from today...

16082469751_362aa06672.jpgIMG_0244 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

Lots of encrusting growth and alot better color. When i first bought this frag in October, i think, it was very dark brown with no PE. Rebounded nicely.

Got some new pieces awhile ago i never posted...

Hawkins...

15462087054_6480d41200.jpgIMG_0240 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

And this super bright green acro, don't know any common name for it. Pic was taken at a really weird angle so it looks distorted..

15464734143_7d1587d8b9.jpgIMG_0242 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

Brining this to the new page.

• Like 3

Your katropora is looking better than mine though

Ha, yea, sometimes these acros can drive one crazy. The "difficult" one looks good, the easy ones look bad.

• Like 1

Ha, yea, sometimes these acros can drive one crazy. The "difficult" one looks good, the easy ones look bad.

Lol yea. Ive given up on the kat, going to just let it do its thing and hope one day it stops looking like a turd. Its weird though, because its not brown like yours, its a seriously dark purple. Whatever lol, everything else is going good so i just dont look at the kat sometimes to avoid the stress.

• Like 2

Lol yea. Ive given up on the kat, going to just let it do its thing and hope one day it stops looking like a turd. Its weird though, because its not brown like yours, its a seriously dark purple. Whatever lol, everything else is going good so i just dont look at the kat sometimes to avoid the stress.

Hey I'm guessing everybody's Kat is looking better than mine. I'm not going to complain anymore. The mini colony I placed in the RSM is holding on. Fingers crossed.

• Like 2

Hey I'm guessing everybody's Kat is looking better than mine. I'm not going to complain anymore. The mini colony I placed in the RSM is holding on. Fingers crossed.

:( . Hopefully it gets better. Good thing you fragged it to many of us though, can cut/return pieces if yours dont make it.

• Like 1

:( . Hopefully it gets better. Good thing you fragged it to many of us though, can cut/return pieces if yours dont make it.

Thanks. I have back up purchases planned from lots of people. Who knows, if all the frags come back in, I'll have enough to glue together a mini colony. :lol:

• Like 3

Justin, are you able to post items for sale on the NJRO site? I can only see the Want to buy section.

Yes i am. Do you have a sub? Make sure it didnt end?

Its called deals and steals

Yes i am. Do you have a sub? Make sure it didnt end?

Its called deals and steals

I don't have a sub, maybe that's the missing link.

Okay, just bought a subscription but nope, don't see the deals section, can you send me a link via PM? thanks.

I don't have a sub, maybe that's the missing link.

Okay, just bought a subscription but nope, don't see the deals section, can you send me a link via PM? thanks.

If you just bought the sub, which was the problem, it usually doesnt go through automatically. Give it a day or so, not sure how long it will take. If it doesnt work post in general and a admin will fix it on their end.

Great Pic Justin, tank looks fantastic, really fantastic.

Thanks alot Mark!