SaltCritters.com

SouthReef -- Bye bye Red Planet!

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron

Might be in your Neck of the woods end of February. Cruise outta Ft. Lauderdale on the 2/21/15 I think

Hit me up!!! do you have hotel accommodations?

When the elf on the shelf tries to drop your ATI light and storm troopers defend your tank!

:lol::lol::lol:

23696733651_a1d1c371e6_c.jpgElf on the Shelf vs Storm Troopers by Jon Llama, on Flickr

Thats awesome, last year ours tried to go fishing in my tank.....clowns didn't like that too much, but the kids sure did! We haven't done anything with tank yet this year. I haven't really wanted to cause it looks like crap right now....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
SouthFlorida_Tron

WOWWWW!

Would totally drive up to Ft Lauderdale to buy a red planet frag and frogspawn :)

The offer HAS BEEN on the table!................... :rolleyes::P

The fish peeking out of the frogspawn is adorable!

Hes a cute fish, until he starts dropping sand on your zoas! :D

So the only way I can keep Red Planet alive is to glue it to the glass? Got it. When I try my 4th RP I'll be sure to do this. :)

Exactly! LOL... i will say this, the coral has grown so much, i can see which polyps have flow and which don't, and certain parts are bright pink from high par and others are green where it is getting less par... its amazing!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...