ReefCleaners.org

SouthReef -- Bye bye Red Planet!

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron

Wow, that red planet has really taken off. Looking really good Tron :).

It sure has! its still going too!!!! still encrusting and still growing out! can't wait to see it in another 4-5 months :)

i thought u fragged that frogspawn =P.

Hah, i did bro! its literally 5-6 chunks of 7-8 headed pieces intertwined together and resting on top of each other to make that very natural look, I've sold off all the 2-3 headed frags, theres only one left and thats for my cousin :)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
SouthFlorida_Tron

The growth on that RP is just ridiculous,wow. Looking awesome,idk if I've ever seen one so damn pink lol.

Ya, its right at the top so it gets blasted by T5's and LEDs... the color is tremendous... almost white and pink towards the tips, but the base you see hints of green...

• Like 1
SouthFlorida_Tron

Monday struggles....

Having my cup of coffee, I walk over to thaw out some cubes for a feeding, and without paying attention, pop the cubes into my coffee.......... :huh::blink::wacko::eek:

The struggle is real.

• Like 6

Monday struggles....

Having my cup of coffee, I walk over to thaw out some cubes for a feeding, and without paying attention, pop the cubes into my coffee.......... :huh::blink::wacko::eek:

The struggle is real.

Lol i hope you realized before taking a sip!
  • Like 1

Monday struggles....

The struggle is real.

lol. i almost did that once. seafood coffee....yum

• Like 1
SouthFlorida_Tron

Lol i hope you realized before taking a sip!

Most def just immediately saw it and realized........ Sh**...... and dumped it :)

lol. i almost did that once. seafood coffee....yum

i was so bummed...... i felt incomplete without my coffee :(

• 2 weeks later...
SouthFlorida_Tron

Guys, I'm out of salt..... order more Reef Crystals or try Red Sea Coral Pro and see how it goes????

Please help me out here....

SouthFlorida_Tron

All the stores in south florida use Natural Sea Water. I'm against that.... you can't control whats in it... i make my own RODI.

SouthFlorida_Tron

I suppose.... I went red sea blue bucket for a while... then came back, maybe I'm bored lol... reef crystals it is...

only a 25g bag... it'll last two weeks. then ill try again :)

• 3 weeks later...