Coral Vue Hydros

Hypes Edgeless Ridge Islet-Complete

Rehype

Muddy Waters

thank you kindly ;)

sorry you lost the fish. that was my fear when looking at the design, seems geared towards a freshwater planted tank, or a reef tank.

all the same its a beautiful vision that has been realized.

hows the wave action effect the water movement over the sides? I seem to notice a bit more water shooting down the overflows when my vortechs are ramped up. Seems like surface agitation would kinda ruin the effect no?

thank you kindly ;)

sorry you lost the fish. that was my fear when looking at the design, seems geared towards a freshwater planted tank, or a reef tank.

all the same its a beautiful vision that has been realized.

Thanks so much its greatly appreciated.

hows the wave action effect the water movement over the sides? I seem to notice a bit more water shooting down the overflows when my vortechs are ramped up. Seems like surface agitation would kinda ruin the effect no?

It does add ripples depending on the pump intensity and it causes some distortion while viewing however to me it adds depth to the overall viewing experience that i cant quite describe in words.

• Like 2
jedimasterben

It does add ripples depending on the pump intensity and it causes some distortion while viewing however to me it adds depth to the overall viewing experience that i cant quite describe in words.

Well, guess you'll have to describe it with a video, then.

;)

• Like 6

I've posted a link to that controller on our local reef sites, with many of the guys on tight budgets over here it's a great option. Thanks again. :)

I've posted a link to that controller on our local reef sites, with many of the guys on tight budgets over here it's a great option. Thanks again. :)

No worries glad I could help.

We want a veeedeeeoooohhh!! :P

Im going to try to make one for the next big update :)

• 2 weeks later...