Coral Vue Hydros

Ninja's 12g PicO S III ~ Tank Leaking Taking it Down ~

ninjamyst

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm ready to paarrrtay!!!!!! Congrats :happydance:.

Yeah...we were in the 70s today. Gorgeous day. My mom sent me photos of the big snowstorm she's getting right now. I think she said they have about 20" or close to it and it's not done yet :).

Thanks again everyone! Couldn't have done it without all the support from everyone.

Yeah...we were in the 70s today. Gorgeous day. My mom sent me photos of the big snowstorm she's getting right now. I think she said they have about 20" or close to it and it's not done yet :).

I was knee deep in snow this morning going to the garage. My wife drove me to work and saw sooo many cars stuck on the street. We have a big SUV so easy peasy for us.

Got them from http://www.kpaquatics.com/ . I have pics of the gorgs and a sponge I got from them in my Fluval Spec thread. They are really great and threw in a free pedersen shrimp for me. So in total, I have two white spotted anemone shrimp and one pedersen.

Yeah, they have great service. I have a Pederson's and am thinking about getting an anemone shrimp too. Do you happen to like one better than the other?

Archived