Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Ninja's 12g PicO S III ~ Tank Leaking Taking it Down ~

ninjamyst

Ninja...you make GSP look desirable :).

Seriously. How do yours look like that? Mine look like weeds but I won't remove b/c my clown likes them.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sooo....back in Nov, GSP was starting to spread to the return nozzle...

15622145180_9517f8b531.jpg

well, it has completely taken over the return nozzle...

15607179483_54f56694c1.jpg

as for that FTS, experiencing a huge algae bloom...happened almost overnight! hope thing clear up soon.

Wow that's crazy! I need to get some GSP now lol.

Some reef updates and pictures

• Trimmed off all the xenia on top cuz they were getting out of control!
  • GSP spreading like crazy. Been trimming and gluing to the backwall.
  • Broke my birdnest in two cuz it got too big. Gave away one half.
  • Got a new clam =).
  • Got new frogspawns =).
  • Got new orange plate =).
  • Got new dendros but they not opening =(.

New FTS

16224047346_41304cf1c2.jpg

Tooo much corals....

16063815999_5484c04352.jpg

Love my euphyllias

16063817959_134f0553ce.jpg

My fav new frogspawn from fellow nanoreefer

16063817329_a039ccdb6b.jpg

Blasto garden doing well

16062571130_57cc7b57d8.jpg

Rainbow maxi mini

16062417748_00a548912f.jpg

Clam, it's not gaping right???

16062416248_da54bb5452.jpg

My very first RFA still doing well

16062567870_eccf7446e9.jpg

Orange plate with purple tips

16249113792_870a614169.jpg

See how easy gsp is! looks pretty. gives it a nice green punch! Everything looks really good. Dendros to me are hard. I've had mine for over a yr and still hasn't made another head.

See how easy gsp is! looks pretty. gives it a nice green punch! Everything looks really good. Dendros to me are hard. I've had mine for over a yr and still hasn't made another head.

I love GSP. So bright and easy and sways in the current. I can't wait for the entire backwall to be covered in it. In the spec, the GSP has spread onto the glass. I am not sure what's the best way to remove it without risking scratching up the glass...

Those top down shots are sweet! I really like how you have the tank ordered into sections.

Thanks! One of the perks of a shallow tank is great top down shots =).

Beautiful tank. Love the new additions

Thank you!

Very nice ninja tank! And there is never too much corals. I see space to squeeze in a few more haha :)

Btw, what lens are u using for these beautiful shots?

Glad to see the frogspawn is doing well!

Thanks so much for it!

Very nice ninja tank! And there is never too much corals. I see space to squeeze in a few more haha :) Btw, what lens are u using for these beautiful shots?

Thanks! I use a Nikon D7000 with Nikon 24-120mm f4 and Tamron 60mm f2.8 macro.

So beautiful (and organized ;))! Your pictures are great. Those snuggly euphyllia! :wub: Not too many corals though. I see plenty of room for more...

Everything looks so good! Lovelovelove the new clam. And, of course, moar plates! Is that the one you got for $30?

yup! got both of my orange plate for $30 a piece. the one in picture is my older one. the new one doesn't have as much tentacle extension and completely flat. the one in picture has a little dome in the middle.

yup! got both of my orange plate for $30 a piece. the one in picture is my older one. the new one doesn't have as much tentacle extension and completely flat. the one in picture has a little dome in the middle.

Great prices :D but, looking at the top down...that guy really thought one of them was "red?" :lol:

Yea, my new sunset plate has a pronounced dome, and I think the green plate in my 10 does too, but the OMG plate is flat. They all have different tentacles too. :wacko:

Great prices :D but, looking at the top down...that guy really thought one of them was "red?" :lol:

Yea, my new sunset plate has a pronounced dome, and I think the green plate in my 10 does too, but the OMG plate is flat. They all have different tentacles too. :wacko:

He posted a pic of the plate and it did look red. It was probably taken under all blues. I even asked him if the red plate was $30 like the other plates, and he replied "yes, red plate is also $30". Bait and switch =(.

I kind of like the dome ones more =).

Looks amazing omgomgomg

My gold maxima always has it's mouth open like that. It's done it from the beginning and mine has grown a lot since I've had it... 1.5 years!

Looks amazing omgomgomg

My gold maxima always has it's mouth open like that. It's done it from the beginning and mine has grown a lot since I've had it... 1.5 years!

I hope my clam will last 1.5 years too! So far it seems to be doing good. I am wondering if I need to feed it or is light enough. It's about 3 inches right now which is borderline on whether it requires additional feeding...

Archived