Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Ninja's 12g PicO S III ~ Tank Leaking Taking it Down ~

ninjamyst

I had to jump in here and say I am sad to see the Pico go... It still makes me nervous about my tank, but mine is nothing compared to yours

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to jump in here and say I am sad to see the Pico go... It still makes me nervous about my tank, but mine is nothing compared to yours

I am gonna miss this tank. Sucks it leaked twice. My dad said he will fix it again, but it fooled me once...it fooled me twice...i am not gonna let it fool me thrice. I spent all night debating whether I should get the Lagoon 25. I have a MP 10 already. I have an ATO. I have other equipments. But I decided it is time for me to just focus on the Reefer. One day I will get another shallow tank, one day.

I am gonna miss this tank. Sucks it leaked twice. My dad said he will fix it again, but it fooled me once...it fooled me twice...i am not gonna let it fool me thrice. I spent all night debating whether I should get the Lagoon 25. I have a MP 10 already. I have an ATO. I have other equipments. But I decided it is time for me to just focus on the Reefer. One day I will get another shallow tank, one day.

Cut all the silicon off and flatpack it to me, I'll rebuild it completely and ship it back, you would just have to pay shipping for it plus maybe $10 for silicon. B)

On the H2O2, I dipped my rocks that have BTAs in 1:10 H2O2:SW, they were really angry but got over it in a day.

Cut all the silicon off and flatpack it to me, I'll rebuild it completely and ship it back, you would just have to pay shipping for it plus maybe $10 for silicon. B)

On the H2O2, I dipped my rocks that have BTAs in 1:10 H2O2:SW, they were really angry but got over it in a day.

I just sold the lights and rocks!!! it's ok, it is time to retire this tank.

i'm never changing tanks ever again :)

HA! I love this. And I love that you do not hesitate to give me crap when I deserve it :)

I'm going to hate not seeing this tank anymore,but there's not much you can do now. Hopefully you were able to salvage what livestock you want.

Isn't it fulfilling as a reefer knowing others will miss your tank?!!! But on to bigger things!!!

i miss it too....i am staring at the tank right now, all empty and dirty. but u r right, on to bigger things! like 80 gallons bigger.

Archived