inTank Media Baskets

Ninja's 12g PicO S III ~ Tank Leaking Taking it Down ~

ninjamyst

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! Last time I had to get my sixline out, I had to take out all the rocks and stirred up quite a bit of sand. I think I introduced a mini cycle doing that since a few corals didnt do so well afterwards. So I want to avoid another wrasse.

Possum wrasses are nice for small tanks.

Ok, so I know you've answered this in any places, but I'm too lazy to go find it... Soooooo.... What are your NB settings?

For the PicO S III, I am running 120 blues 40 white and I am still bleaching zoas. Duo is POWERFUL.

For the Spec V, I am running 100 blues, 80 whites (i think).

got some stuff from Saltcritters during their 50% flash sale...more rics =). Put in notice to work from home tomorrow and boss just messaged me right now that I have to go to a meeting at 9am. SIGH.

also, i haven't seen the two firefish out in the open since I took that FTS. they dont even come out during feeding. the clown is loving all the ova nutramar I am dumping into the tank...

also, i haven't seen the two firefish out in the open since I took that FTS. they dont even come out during feeding. the clown is loving all the ova nutramar I am dumping into the tank...

The Clown might be a bit too much for the Firefish to cope with.

The Clown might be a bit too much for the Firefish to cope with.

I came home early today to get the Saltcritters package. From across the room, I saw one of the firefish came out for 30 mins almost. The clown stayed on the left side of the tank and the firefish on the right. Then both came out when I shut off all the pumps. I am a little worried about the one that hides more but the other one seems to be good. At night they both sleep in the same spot right next to each other. Gonna feed some pellets tonight to see if maybe they just dont like ova nutramar (which would be really really weird since that's like crack for fish).

I came home early today to get the Saltcritters package. From across the room, I saw one of the firefish came out for 30 mins almost. The clown stayed on the left side of the tank and the firefish on the right. Then both came out when I shut off all the pumps. I am a little worried about the one that hides more but the other one seems to be good. At night they both sleep in the same spot right next to each other. Gonna feed some pellets tonight to see if maybe they just dont like ova nutramar (which would be really really weird since that's like crack for fish).

So jealous you still have Ova!!! If I did my pipefish would be 100% trained. I wonder if it will ever come back in stock. :(

Mooooore pictures of new additions:

New blastos with 3 big heads and 2 baby heads. It's more on the pink side in real life. I think I may sell all my acans for blastos instead! Love how the center glows.

15110490015_94f74b36c2_z.jpg

In a moment of weakness, I way overpaid for these "African blue steel" zoas which I think are just blue hornets. Oh well, I am a sucker for zoas with yellow color.

14923927358_2fb528cc4f_z.jpg

Put the new green octo frogspawn next to my old one and when they puff up, they look like one bi-color frogspawn =).

15110488665_8da1d66d44_z.jpg

Ric garden looking great still

15110134592_0590d2e283_z.jpg

Awesome pictures! Actually those are "African" Steel Zoas, although they aren't from Africa, but whatever.

:wub: just got these in today. about 30 polyps. not sure what they are though but i love the colors!

15262770752_6e888737b9.jpgDSC_5529 by jackyhchau, on Flickr

Sweet pickup! Not sure on the morph, I've seen similar ones go as Watermelons before (Not Whammin Watermelons)

Ahh, sucks your firefish aren't being more bold. Hopefully they just need some time to get settled in.

Love that new zoa colony. Good experience ordering from Woo's?

Polarcollision

So jealous you still have Ova!!! If I did my pipefish would be 100% trained. I wonder if it will ever come back in stock. :(

I read that it will be in stock early October. Crossing fingers!

so gorgeous! i got a dragon soul favia

for a freebie today and i was scared it was an SPS.

i've never had one before, and i hope it does okay!

no stonies for me!

Archived