Innovative Marine Aquariums

Ninja's 12g PicO S III ~ Tank Leaking Taking it Down ~

ninjamyst

I just bought 7 rics from that sale. Thanks for the heads up!

thank you. i been arguing with myself all morning whether to get it or not. now i dont have to =P. so you only bought 7 rics total? or did you get more to get free shipping???

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you. i been arguing with myself all morning whether to get it or not. now i dont have to =P. so you only bought 7 rics total? or did you get more to get free shipping???

I also bought two acan mini-colonies and got the free shipping. It was a great bargain IMO. I hate to break it to you, but the site was updated with fresh rics almost immediately. Some really nice ones too.

I also bought two acan mini-colonies and got the free shipping. It was a great bargain IMO. I hate to break it to you, but the site was updated with fresh rics almost immediately. Some really nice ones too.

:( :wacko::blush: :unsure:

so wrong.

enablers everywhere! ha

i, thank gods, am literally OUT OF SPACE

in my 8g. i refuse to do a tally of how much $

i've spent this past month on corals, etc.

so wrong.

enablers everywhere! ha

Sounds like me a couple months ago.....and sounds like you will be upgrading very soon, once things start to grow.

so wrong.

enablers everywhere! ha

I see exposed rock in your tank. You have space =). Get some rics!

someone please buy those rics...it's killing me that they are still there. if i wake up tomorrow and they are still there....

ASD had some great deals and beautiful ones

for the saturday sale too. i was tempted by a green

one. i really love the one i have in my tank, but opted

for the acan instead.

There will probably be rics at Insane Corals on Friday...

I am weird. I rather shop online than go to a LFS. Haha. The 40 mins drive there turns me off. But I may still get some from Insane Coral if they have a good deal on blastos this Friday. Plus, everytime I go to a LFS looking for coral A, I come back with coral A, B, C, D, E, F, G....

Plus, everytime I go to a LFS looking for coral A, I come back with coral A, B, C, D, E, F, G....

I think that's a problem a lot of us have!

I am weird. I rather shop online than go to a LFS. Haha. The 40 mins drive there turns me off. But I may still get some from Insane Coral if they have a good deal on blastos this Friday. Plus, everytime I go to a LFS looking for coral A, I come back with coral A, B, C, D, E, F, G....

You ALWAYS come back with great stuff too :D.
Nano sapiens

Xenia growing out of control with iodine dosing! But I dont mind cuz I really like this type of white / silvery xenia.

15432798912_74dfd2131c.jpg

Whoa, that Xenia is coming along. It's going to need weeding out before long! :)

Xenia growing out of control with iodine dosing! But I dont mind cuz I really like this type of white / silvery xenia.

It's so pretty! Made me think of the movie Frozen :). It looks like ice crystals.

Whoa, that Xenia is coming along. It's going to need weeding out before long! :)

It's so pretty! Made me think of the movie Frozen :). It looks like ice crystals.

I gave away the pink xenia in my Spec cuz they didn't look as good as these. I already had to scape some off the other rock cuz they started to overtake the zoas. Soon, the entire top shelves on the bonsai rock will be covered =). The top shelves are less than an inch from the water surface and everything I put up there has not done well due to too much light. But the xenia LOVES it. I like the Frozen reference. It does look like a sea of ice crystals / snowflakes.

Whoa! That sure is pretty.

half the recommended dosage on the bottle. so just 1ml weekly for my 12.5 gallons.

Thanks. Just realized I only have the Kent lugols iodine. Which one are you using?

Thanks. Just realized I only have the Kent lugols iodine. Which one are you using?

Kent Tech I. Supposely, it has different types of iodine and one of them is released slower? May just be all marketing...

Archived