inTank Media Baskets

Ninja's 12g PicO S III ~ Tank Leaking Taking it Down ~

ninjamyst

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

booo...tested my RODI TDS today and it's reading 2ppm. Been over a year since I changed out the filters...bad reefer...

Uh oh haha! I need an RODI unit someday... I think when I have more than my 5g then, cause I'd be spending tons of distilled water and such. Would be great to make a barrel of SW and RODI for anytime quick and simple changes! Love this tank so much, hope you're doing well!

Uh oh haha! I need an RODI unit someday... I think when I have more than my 5g then, cause I'd be spending tons of distilled water and such. Would be great to make a barrel of SW and RODI for anytime quick and simple changes! Love this tank so much, hope you're doing well!

I thought I can get away with not replacing the filters for a while since I only have two nanos. But I guess 4g water change every week adds up...

Hey where you getting your rics?

All over. Some are from Saltcritters, some are from local group bys, some are from MyReefToYours.com . MyReefToYours.com is having a sale right now and have rics at $10 a piece, free shipping after $135.

The frag that got me into the accident =P

15385402105_278599b73b.jpg

Gorgeous!

Shoot...I do 5 gallons of RODI a week and there's no way I could go a whole year without changing filters and only be at 2ppm! You must have some great water in your city!

Gorgeous!

Shoot...I do 5 gallons of RODI a week and there's no way I could go a whole year without changing filters and only be at 2ppm! You must have some great water in your city!

I should measure my tap...haha. I ordered replacement filters so hopefully they come in before my next water change.

Yep those are them! A lot of people want them.

Sucks to hear about the car accident, last year my mom was driving down the hill we live on with me, and some dummy pulls out of their garage way too fast. Proceeding that they didn't listen to out honks, and backed up into our car. Which somehow broke the device that sprays water for the windshield wipers.

Yep those are them! A lot of people want them.

Sucks to hear about the car accident, last year my mom was driving down the hill we live on with me, and some dummy pulls out of their garage way too fast. Proceeding that they didn't listen to out honks, and backed up into our car. Which somehow broke the device that sprays water for the windshield wipers.

yea, i hate car accidents. such a hassle with repairing, insurance, rental cars, etc.

Those are pretty sweet!

thanks! they are from a local guy in Elmhurst. next time he frags, i will let you know. he has a bare bottom tank with over 200+ polyps of scrambled eggs spreading like crazy.

Those are sweet for sure!

thanks! ur tank is looking great...besides Grumps, RIP =(...

You always find the crazy zoo's man.. Jesus !!!

thanks! i love zoas! although i noticed that the recent zoas i got lost colors from when i first got them. but the iodine is helping i think.

That's great to hear man.

I'm trying to get colors back in all my corals at the moment.. It's a hard task to achieve. I'm sure yours will do just fine.

Archived