Innovative Marine Aquariums

Ninja's 12g PicO S III ~ Tank Leaking Taking it Down ~

ninjamyst

I'm dealing with brown flat worms all over my glass and everything my sixline is completely useless I'm thinking of getting that springers damsel you recommended

Whats your plan of attack for the nudis?

Gonna swap the sixline out for a yellow coris. A local reefer has a Springers Damsel that didn't eat flatworms so I gave him mine for freeee. Should hear back soon if it helped.

Tank News:

• Zoa eating nudibranches are back in full force. Dipped ONE frag in RODI and 20 of them came off. That probably means there are 200 of them in my tank. ARGH. Sixline so useless.
  • Lost two acans to something. Dont think it's the emerald crab anymore since I never see him around the acans. Hmm.....
  • Put a foam guard on the MP10 so my maxi mini stop suiciding
  • Tank is almost 1 years old =)

FTS

14677185259_a662bbefda.jpg

Sixline (picture makes him look bigger than he is...)

14840833706_338bc82b36.jpg

Clown wants to host frogspawn next??

14840833246_9388f7b23d.jpg

Alveopora. Cute.

14677120700_374b0a484f.jpg

Got some white/silver xenia. They look awesome. They dont pulse much though.

14883684873_28af6baa13.jpg

A small ORA birdnest that's not browning out! Woohoo.

14677275627_cf106e2fa3.jpg

Golden chalice

14677269677_51b2eb3964.jpg

GSP

14883681843_bdb1ea5c9f.jpg

new page =)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can trade =). If i knew about the 60-F before I got the PicO, I will be rocking a 60-F right now.

We can make that happen haha ;)

I agree! Did you click on the photo to make it bigger? Nice picture ninjamyst!!!!!

Where's the falls down dead emoticon? I've always been hesitant about alveopora because of their reputation for being fragile and hard to feed.

Ninja your photography skills are making me green with envy. :bowdown:

Where's the falls down dead emoticon? I've always been hesitant about alveopora because of their reputation for being fragile and hard to feed.

Ninja your photography skills are making me green with envy. :bowdown:

Thanks =). I read that about alveopora too but they should be easier than goni.

Is the gsp attached to the back wall? looks awesome.

I have some attached to the back wall and some attached to the right hand ledge of the rock. I am gonna start cutting out some on the backwall and put it more to the left. They tend to spread in the direction of flow. I want the entire backwall covered in GSP =).

I have some attached to the back wall and some attached to the right hand ledge of the rock. I am gonna start cutting out some on the backwall and put it more to the left. They tend to spread in the direction of flow. I want the entire backwall covered in GSP =).

That will look really nice.

Unique coral has overnight shipping for 19.99 which I thought was pretty nice. I live in Wyoming with no LFS so online ordering is my primary source.

I just took a look at myreefstoyours and they seem to have a good selection of corals with pretty good pricing, definitely gonna try a big order from there next paycheck

MyReefToYours is having a sale right now. Pretty good prices. I am hoping they will add more inventory soon too.

skyscraper2290

MyReefToYours is having a sale right now. Pretty good prices. I am hoping they will add more inventory soon too.

Thanks for letting me know, I wish I could just order stuff today but I gotta wait for my next paycheck before I am getting more stuff for the tank. You gonna order some stuff?

Thanks for letting me know, I wish I could just order stuff today but I gotta wait for my next paycheck before I am getting more stuff for the tank. You gonna order some stuff?

I want to but my tank is sooo full. I added like 8 items to my cart and still didn't hit the $135 free shipping limit =P.

Do you have an upgrade planned anytime soon?

i dream about it but wife says no. if i do, it will be 30+ gallons, either a Fusion 30L or CADLight 34g. I will retire the Spec but keep this PicO.

skyscraper2290

That spec is really neat that you have, I am really tempted to get one of the synergy tanks from Dave but I will have to move sometime for work so I don't want to have to worry about 2 tanks. I would love just to get a 40b dumped with another 40b or even a larger tank to try to have a large volume of water for the sump.

That spec is really neat that you have, I am really tempted to get one of the synergy tanks from Dave but I will have to move sometime for work so I don't want to have to worry about 2 tanks. I would love just to get a 40b dumped with another 40b or even a larger tank to try to have a large volume of water for the sump.

i want a bigger tank so i can get more fish =). i really want a flame angel. my dad had one like 15 years ago and it was my fav fish.

Flames and Coral Beauty's are my favorite dwarfs,they have such awesome personalities man.

Coral Beauty are great too. I will get both when I get a bigger tank. And a yellow tang and a pair of snowflake clowns....

My sky blue trumpet / candy cane is growing so fast! I swear it grew two new heads last night. I counted and now there's 8. This started with 3 heads a couple of months ago.

Coral Beauty are great too. I will get both when I get a bigger tank. And a yellow tang and a pair of snowflake clowns....

My sky blue trumpet / candy cane is growing so fast! I swear it grew two new heads last night. I counted and now there's 8. This started with 3 heads a couple of months ago.

Love those blue trumpets. Never kept them before and thinking I need to rectify that in the next tank. How long are their sweeper tentacles?

Archived