Pod Your Reef

Ninja's 12g PicO S III ~ Tank Leaking Taking it Down ~

ninjamyst

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh know. that stinks. My mom-in-law has 2. One is fine but the other is fat, really fat. And instead of treating them like dogs and opening the door and letting them go outside in a closed yard to do their business, she has puppy pads out- these are not puppies but 8 yr old dogs. It's disgusting as I know she has problems getting around but I showed her when she stayed w/ my previous husband and I that they don't need puppy pads.

oh know. that stinks. My mom-in-law has 2. One is fine but the other is fat, really fat. And instead of treating them like dogs and opening the door and letting them go outside in a closed yard to do their business, she has puppy pads out- these are not puppies but 8 yr old dogs. It's disgusting as I know she has problems getting around but I showed her when she stayed w/ my previous husband and I that they don't need puppy pads.

Has she tried the ugodog system? http://www.ugodog.net/index.php

That way, when they pee, it falls down onto the pad and they are not stepping in it. We use it for ours when it rains, and it's pretty good.

got those $10 sunny ds....looks awesome! but the scrambled eggs started to melt as soon as I added them to the tank. i think they got crashed in the bag when i was biking home =(.

also picked up a tiny sixline from local reefer to help eradicate those annoying zoa eating nudis

Spiderguardnano

nice i just picked up a 30p of sunny ds for $25 i couldn't pass it.

hopefully we can get some new pics of your amazing tank soon

also what is your lighting for your nano box because mine comes in next week

nice i just picked up a 30p of sunny ds for $25 i couldn't pass it.

hopefully we can get some new pics of your amazing tank soon

also what is your lighting for your nano box because mine comes in next week

what?!?! 30p of sunny ds for $25??? WHAT?!?!?!?! frag them and sell them for a profit!!!!!

4 polyps Sunny Ds for $10

https://flic.kr/p/o4tVQs'>14479247510_aeb7524356.jpg

4 polyps Scrambled Egg for $10 but 2 are melted for sure

https://flic.kr/p/o4ubNb'>14479297838_0abd627845.jpg

10 polyps LA Lakers for $10. He said he got too lazy to frag them. I was suppose to get 4 =P

https://flic.kr/p/onJFST'>14685824163_a14dd08505.jpg

Spiderguardnano

That is the plan but I need to practice fragging on some lower end zoas first never fraged before.

Yeah man i guess a guy on my local forum was bored and posted it for sale around 2am when I saw it I picked up that night

came home to find a dried up firefish on the floor....HOW?!?!?! I have a lid on the tank. SIGH. No more firefish for me. I bet the new sixline scared it, but they were doing fine last night. SIGH.

ok...new fish suggestion?

came home to find a dried up firefish on the floor....HOW?!?!?! I have a lid on the tank. SIGH. No more firefish for me. I bet the new sixline scared it, but they were doing fine last night. SIGH.

ok...new fish suggestion?

Basslets, fang blennies, rock/sand-dwelling gobies/blennies, etc.

Well,I envy you now... So damn gorgeous !!! Those sunny D's are crazy.

But that escalated quickly from no more fish for me to new fish suggestions lol. Hector goby or a possum wrasse would be awesome. You never see either of them on this forum.

Well,I envy you now... So damn gorgeous !!! Those sunny D's are crazy.

But that escalated quickly from no more fish for me to new fish suggestions lol. Hector goby or a possum wrasse would be awesome. You never see either of them on this forum.

it's to replace my RIP firefish =P

Sorry to hear about the firefish :(. What about a Bicolor Blenny? A little chiche I know but they have a great personality and are always out and about.

what about hector's goby? dont see much of those around

Most of their diet is algae and micro-organisms. They are not the best shippers and can be hard to get on prepared.

Sorry to hear about the firefish :(. What about a Bicolor Blenny? A little chiche I know but they have a great personality and are always out and about.

I am worried about perching fish cuz most of my rocks are covered in zoas and not much room for them to perch.

I am worried about perching fish cuz most of my rocks are covered in zoas and not much room for them to perch.

Mine perches on my shrooms, my MP10 shield, wedges itself between zoa polyps and acro branches etc etc. I don't think they really seem to mind, as long as what they perch on wont eat them haha.

Mine perches on my shrooms, my MP10 shield, wedges itself between zoa polyps and acro branches etc etc. I don't think they really seem to mind, as long as what they perch on wont eat them haha.

hehe...nom nom for my 7 maxi minis

Zoas zoas zoas!! I dont know the names for any of them so if you do, let me know! All were $10-$20 frags.

14414776887_376fc83468.jpg

FTS

14621272383_bd80cd6fc7.jpg

Holy crap! Outstanding job my friend, your tank is gorgeous.

Archived