SaltCritters.com

Ninja's 12g PicO S III ~ Tank Leaking Taking it Down ~

ninjamyst

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some polyp names (Below pics)! Tank looks incredible too!

thank you!! what does PE and IM stand for??

I'm blinded by all the colors, beautiful zoas collection!!! where did you get them from?

various vendors and local places. been collecting them for 6 months now.

totally TOTM once you let it grow out. I love looking at the old TOTM over the years, there are some that are just so grown in and gorgeous! I see this one there.

yes, letting it grow out now! i left some spaces for new polyps and some already popped out! i wish i know what makes zoa grow. a frag i got over the weekend already sprouted two new babies but i had that captain america for MONTHS now.

Just wow! What are your light settings? I love the color in all your pics

120 blues, 50 whites. i been lowering whites to bring out more color and also to avoid bleaching the zoas because they are right under the light. and top down shots with nanobox make everything pop like crazy; never have to bump saturation in my pictures.

parabéns esta lindo seu Pico!!!

thanks!! had to google translate that =P

MrNanoReef

just curious, did you glue the GSP frag plug to glass directly? Im having a hard time figuring out corals placement and having 2nd thought about my current rockscape. Also are your torch/hammer sitting on sand bed directly or are they attached to a rock/plug?

Bruno Gouveia Campos

postei fotos do meu pico reef, é o meu primeiro, da uma olhada la, me da umas dicas!

just curious, did you glue the GSP frag plug to glass directly? Im having a hard time figuring out corals placement and having 2nd thought about my current rockscape. Also are your torch/hammer sitting on sand bed directly or are they attached to a rock/plug?

yea, i glued the frag disk directly to the wall. the circle part to the left is the plug and it just keeps growing to the right. my torch/hammer are attached to a plug and i just put some sand over the plug. it helps elevate the coral and keeps them standing.

thank you!! what does PE and IM stand for??

various vendors and local places. been collecting them for 6 months now.

yes, letting it grow out now! i left some spaces for new polyps and some already popped out! i wish i know what makes zoa grow. a frag i got over the weekend already sprouted two new babies but i had that captain america for MONTHS now.

PE = people eaters

IM = identical morph

hmm...local reefer has 3 polyps of Sunny D for $10....soooo tempted....

[slow chant]DOOOOOO IT, DOOOOOO IT, DOOOOOOO IT....

Not 1 year yet :(

Can you imagine how great this tank will look in 2 more months? /drool

My 2G Spec is about 7 months old now and is seeing good growth as well. The growing-in process is so fun to watch. This tank is simply awesome.

I am seeing a lot of growth in zoa polyp counts and GSP. And my trumpet went from 3 heads to 5 and looks to be 6 soon. I am feeding alot more now.

And I emailed the local reefer and hope to get the Sunny Ds soon. He also has some scrambled eggs for $10 =).

Archived