Coral Vue Hydros

Tamberav's 40 Breeder

Tamberav

just got a ruby red for $20! awesome little dragonet, I don't think the LFS employee new it wasn't a a regular red scooter, I even asked...

Saw one of those guys at my petco for $9 lol

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw one of those guys at my petco for $9 lol

Not likely to be the ruby red dragonet, A standard red scooter most likely. If it is a ruby red I would suggest buying it, they demand a lot higher prices than the standard reds...

Not likely to be the ruby red dragonet, A standard red scooter most likely. If it is a ruby red I would suggest buying it, they demand a lot higher prices than the standard reds...

The petco here sells fish at the price and labeled of what they were shipped in as. Even when they know its a different fish and even if its cheaper.

I pointed out to the manager that a goby was misslabled as a different one and the response I got was "We know, but that is what it was shipped as so thats what we're selling it as. It is like half the price too."

:huh: Perhaps they are only allowed to sell at the price they ordered it as? Maybe they can't mark it up? Only put it on sale? Idk...

Glad the tanks going well Tam! Lol my petco had a couple firefish with a lionfish the other day. Also a giant carpet anemone. Those poor things don't stand a chance

Cameron6796

How's the dragonets ... Idk if you mentioned this but did the little red guy (forget name) live

Ps you started this thread on my birthday i just noticed

Bringing home a gf for bones from the frag swap :D

How's the dragonets ... Idk if you mentioned this but did the little red guy (forget name) live

Ps you started this thread on my birthday i just noticed

Alive and well and now with a lady friend

Pictures!!!

Here is some cell phone pics last night of her chilling on my hand before she went into the hex. Her belly was sunken but her body is in good shape.

ii4cyDiA1akt0.jpg

ibi9Rx8hcUBInp.jpg

And a top down of the clam and bottom right corner is Raphael (green banded goby).

clamtop_zps81a181da.jpg

Well... I am ####ing crushed. Came home and bones had swam through 1/4 netting and was dead on top of my screen top. The overflow got plugged and the water rose just enough for him to swim out through the top screen but not back down and there wasn't enough water for him to breath I guess. Ya sounds crazy... so mad because this tank was getting torn down for the very reason that the snails clog the hob overflow.

His body shape is great... very fat and he was very big compared to the males they sell here. I can get a new one but still.. it sucks after putting so much work into bringing a fish back from the brink of death.

:(

MyLiquidBlue29BC

Aww :( that really sucks. I'm sorry! He was awesome and you do such a good job bringing him back from the brink.

Soooo frustrating.. all the males they sell here are like half his size too. HOB overflows can suck it :furious: I love the hex shape but can't wait to tear it down because the hob drives me crazy.

This tank was taken down tonight. It is not the end, I had no room for new macro's so it is getting upgraded. More to come.

Idk if snails are still a issue still as I'm not very active but for future reference try cutting some egg crate ect for the overflow. sucks this tank was taken down as it was one of my fave builds on here

Archived