Pod Your Reef

Gentlemen Prefer Cubes

gena

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just spent 1 hour and 45 minutes on the phone with my mom logging her into Netflix :lol: figured out after 1 hour she was trying to make a new account instead of signing in :wacko:

Hard to hit "like" on this bc it's so sad :( hope you can find a local buyer for the clam; it's a beauty!

Been meaning to ask--do you have rusty and masked gobies from KPA in this tank? Too lazy to go search back through the thread :lol: I'm considering little gobies for my IM 10 and the masked gobies sure look cute.

I hope so too!

I have one masked goby...AWESOME fish :). I used to have 2 rusty gobies..they both died. I think old age. Or maybe something I wasn't able to provide for them. They are incredibly boring fish to me. I've seen love for them though so it's just me LOL.

Selling that clam!?!?!? But it's so nice looking! Have you tried a fish trap to catch the goby?

I am. If I can catch the fish I'll keep the clam and try rearranging things so that the clam is getting more light. If I find a buyer before that though, I will sell it.

Just spent 1 hour and 45 minutes on the phone with my mom logging her into Netflix :lol: figured out after 1 hour she was trying to make a new account instead of signing in :wacko:

:D LOVE netflix. How are you doing? We're going to the movies today...gonna see the latest Hobbit movie :).
:D LOVE netflix. How are you doing? We're going to the movies today...gonna see the latest Hobbit movie :).
She just called me back it's not working FML lol. I am doing great been busy with the holidays. That new hobbit movie looks awesome. How have you been and where can I watch GOT :)?

I hope so too!

I have one masked goby...AWESOME fish :). I used to have 2 rusty gobies..they both died. I think old age. Or maybe something I wasn't able to provide for them. They are incredibly boring fish to me. I've seen love for them though so it's just me LOL.

I really like how the masked goby looks :D May hit up KPA when they come back from holiday for one. And some gorgs.

is your neon goby eating the clam?

either way, i'm sorry, gena. that sucks. :(

*hugs*

i love clams too. my tank is too small for

their growth, but yours are beautiful. i didn't

even er know you had a neon goby??

She just called me back it's not working FML lol. I am doing great been busy with the holidays. That new hobbit movie looks awesome. How have you been and where can I watch GOT :)?

LOL :). How about now? Did you get it working for her? The Hobbit movie was AWESOME! I was too sad at the end though..but managed not to cry :). Just watery eyes ;).

OK...you HAVE to order HBO. Do it already!!!! You won't regret it :).

I think we're going to go see Unbroken tomorrow.

I really like how the masked goby looks :D May hit up KPA when they come back from holiday for one. And some gorgs.

Sounds awesome :happydance:.

is your neon goby eating the clam?

either way, i'm sorry, gena. that sucks. :(

*hugs*

i love clams too. my tank is too small for

their growth, but yours are beautiful. i didn't

even er know you had a neon goby??

She isn't eating it but she bites it or maybe she's kissing it :rolleyes:. I have no idea what her point is. I think she likes when it closes up quickly...like it's a game for her or something :angry:.

Yeah, I have a mated pair of neon gobies. I've had them for at least 2 years now. They mostly hide in the monticap.

I'd say try catch the goby, keep the clam, you have a longer history with her.

If I can catch her, she's going in the 8g tank :).

i actually agree with ur decision to sell the clam. it's very beautiful but takes up too much room for new corals =P.

It takes up a lot of room but if I sell it, I can't buy more coral...No, I can't. Nope. Not gonna do it :lol:.

Ok...I purchased a fish trap today. Should get it tomorrow. If I can trap her, the clam stays with me fingerscrossed.

Omg!! So cute!!

He's got his party hat on :lol:.

Anyone else watching Anderson Cooper's New Year's Eve special????? I'm recording it to watch in a little bit. It's my favorite. He and Kathy crack me up!!!! :lol:

Yep, I'm watching with my family from our hotel on the last night of of our Disney trip. I'm pretty sure they're all asleep, though, too many rides :)

Happy New Year to you and Bogart!

Yep, I'm watching with my family from our hotel on the last night of of our Disney trip. I'm pretty sure they're all asleep, though, too many rides :)

Happy New Year to you and Bogart!

Happy New Year!!!!! :)

I should get my fish trap today. I didn't arrive on New Year's Eve like I thought it might. In the meantime I've been trying to get her with a net. No luck yet. I've spooked all the other fish though. Rebecca won't come out to eat now :(. I've traumatized her LOL. She eats under the monticap. Only at feeding time though, otherwise she's out and about. She's a smarty!

Hopefully this fish trap will work fingerscrossed. I have a good feeling about it. Neon gobies are very curious fish and not that bright so my chances are good :lol:.

Happy New Year!!!!! :)

I should get my fish trap today. I didn't arrive on New Year's Eve like I thought it might. In the meantime I've been trying to get her with a net. No luck yet. I've spooked all the other fish though. Rebecca won't come out to eat now :(. I've traumatized her LOL. She eats under the monticap. Only at feeding time though, otherwise she's out and about. She's a smarty!

Hopefully this fish trap will work fingerscrossed. I have a good feeling about it. Neon gobies are very curious fish and not that bright so my chances are good :lol:.

Hope the fish trap works! I got two calls from FedEx on New Year's Eve where they were trying to figure out where my house was...never mind that they've been delivering packages here without a problem for the last year <_< After I confirmed my address with the lady on the phone she said, "yea, well, it says this is a good address." It took everything in me to not respond with, "you don't say!" But I restrained myself :lol: and my stuff arrived today.

here's to a trapped fishie in 2015!

gosh, i still can't believe it.

am excited though! finally have another

book out--last one released 2011! how the

time flies.

happy new year, gena!

Hope the fish trap works! I got two calls from FedEx on New Year's Eve where they were trying to figure out where my house was...never mind that they've been delivering packages here without a problem for the last year <_< After I confirmed my address with the lady on the phone she said, "yea, well, it says this is a good address." It took everything in me to not respond with, "you don't say!" But I restrained myself :lol: and my stuff arrived today.

Thanks, me too!!!! fingerscrossed

Don't even get me started on shipping companies :lol:.

here's to a trapped fishie in 2015!

gosh, i still can't believe it.

am excited though! finally have another

book out--last one released 2011! how the

time flies.

happy new year, gena!

Congrats on the new book release!!!! omgomgomg So exciting! I have big plans for 2015 myself. Going to sign up with Central Casting and try to get in on some shows and/or movies. I have to do this before we move away or I'll regret it sooo much. My brother did it and my husband has done it. Now that my son is in high school and less dependent, I'm available :D. Looking forward to this so much! I hope my reefs don't suffer from me being away more often!

The trap is in the tank. Now for the fish to get used to it's presence. Already they are less afraid of it. It may take a week or two to catch this fish fingerscrossed.

In other news...I found out today that my cardinalfish is a female. I thought she lost her guts but it was a ton of eggs she pooped out today omgomgomg. It was soooo cool though. At least now I know I need a male if I want to breed them :).

Happy New Year Gena! I love the picture with Bogart - so cute! I'm sorry to hear about the clam and the goby. Any luck yet with the fish trap?

It's always awesome when you discover the gender of your tanks inhabitants. Can lead to more wonderful adventures.

It was a surprise for sure. I thought she was a he :lol:.

Goodluck on getting cast in something good :)

Hate to break it to ya tho, I don't think Bogarts hat is reef safe :( LOL

Happy New Year Gena! I love the picture with Bogart - so cute! I'm sorry to hear about the clam and the goby. Any luck yet with the fish trap?

Happy New Year and thank you!!!!!

No luck yet, but I'm confident I'll trap her. I could have caught Pinky the PSW a few times LOL. He's the best fish ever :). The goby poked her head in once so I know it's just a matter of time. None of the other fish have shown any interest.

So my cardinal fish is picking on Rebecca now. I don't know if it's because Rebecca ate all her eggs or what? LOL. She's definitely targeting Rebecca only though and it's making me mad. Fish are such a PITA :lol:.

gena, good luck trapping fishie!

and wow on adding yourself to actors calling list!

did you mean you aren't staying in LA then? :(

i hope you get lots of calls!!

Archived