Innovative Marine Aquariums

Gentlemen Prefer Cubes

gena

:lol: fish protective services :)

I was wondering what on earth FPS stood for. :lol:

Oh, yeah I forgot about Bogart! Glad to hear he's still doing well. I bet you have a decent number of pods in there with the fuge. How long have you had him now?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GENA, how did you get hooked up so fast??

you superstar you! i've had acting friends who have

been trying to get roles FOREVER. and i'm talking

small extra roles like yours. that's amazing. congrats!!!

may you get many more before you have to move. wah!

for me, this hobby is my midlife crisis. much more manageable. ha!

Oh, yeah I forgot about Bogart! Glad to hear he's still doing well. I bet you have a decent number of pods in there with the fuge. How long have you had him now?

I don't even remember how long it's been. I would think at least a year now? Or getting close to a year? I don't see pods on the DT glass, but I do see them in the fuge. He's constantly pecking at the rocks so he must be getting something...I hope fingerscrossed.

But I really do need to get some more pods. It's been a few months now since the last purchase.

GENA, how did you get hooked up so fast??

you superstar you! i've had acting friends who have

been trying to get roles FOREVER. and i'm talking

small extra roles like yours. that's amazing. congrats!!!

may you get many more before you have to move. wah!

for me, this hobby is my midlife crisis. much more manageable. ha!

Well, thank you. That makes me feel good :). I haven't worked at all this week. Very slow for jobs in my area (don't want to have to commute far, I'm a wimp), and I don't fit the description for what IS in my area :angry:. I'm sure it will pick up though, hopefully. It's actually a good thing because I have a terrible cold and was in bed all day yesterday with what felt like the flu. I'm so much better today though, thank goodness. Yesterday morning when I started feeling really bad, I made a big pot of homemade chicken soup and ate that throughout the day. And then my husband picked a bunch of oranges from the tree and squeezed fresh orange juice for me. I think that's what kicked the bug to the curb :D. I will miss my citrus trees when we move.

so cool! i do hope you feel better and

get more roles soon! :D we can all live

vicariously through you!

(also, my retreat was in a fancy house rental

in the malibu hills. so gorgeous!)

Thanks you guys :flower:. I'm feeling so much better. Now it's just a lot of sneezing and nose blowing :rolleyes: . Not a good look for being on camera for sure...though they would have probably loved it when I was on The Last Ship shoot LOL.

Cindy, you were so close in Malibu (relatively speaking) :).

Thanks you two :). Well, not a whole lot is new with the tank. Which is why I haven't had any updates. It's just doing it's thing. I was going to wait to post photos when things start showing a noticeable growth difference. I did have to cut the season's greetings monticap today though. It was starting to shade things. So I have a few frags of that to sell now :rolleyes:. I have to order shipping boxes because I've exhausted my own supply from frags I've received over the years! So I guess my shipping charge will have to go up to cover the cost of the supplies now. Maybe just a few dollars though.

But I have other exciting news. I think I mentioned here that I wanted to sign up to be a background actor on television and movies. Well, I signed up last week and I've already been working this week! It's so exciting and my new passion!!!! Don't worry, I won't forget about my tanks LOL.

So far I've been on Community and The Last Ship. The Last Ship was a blast. It's about a pandemic that wipes out most of the earth's population. I played a "sick person". I had the Red Flu. They did hair and makeup on us and I looked terrible LOL. The middle photo below is how they first made me up. But they decided it was too intense so they toned it down to the first photo. The last photo is my amateur head shot. Once I start working more we'll pay for a professional head shot :).

acting_zps4d715c2a.jpg

So that's my news and what I've been up to. I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Hey i watch the Last ship!!!!!!

Moved my dendro to a new spot since the RFA I stuck in this tank was making it stay closed up. I can see it better now and it adds such a splash of yellow to the tank :).

IMG_9349_zps72eb2f93.jpg

IMG_9350_zps91f6e6a7.jpg

And in exciting news...I have a job for tomorrow. I'll be on the Mike & Molly set :happydance:.

Moved my dendro to a new spot since the RFA I stuck in this tank was making it stay closed up. I can see it better now and it adds such a splash of yellow to the tank :).IMG_9349_zps72eb2f93.jpgIMG_9350_zps91f6e6a7.jpgAnd in exciting news...I have a job for tomorrow. I'll be on the Mike & Molly set :happydance:.

WTF? I love Mike and Molly watch it ever week with my mom. Think I might be more excited for you than yourself :lol:

You know I went to a small saltwater show on Sat and in my friend's bag was the Omega One calendar and I showed them your Feb pic. They said I could have the calendar and I'm excited. It'll be my calendar to document water changes and spawnings. Love your pic, it's so bright and your coral houses your clowns so perfectly.

WTF? I love Mike and Molly watch it ever week with my mom. Think I might be more excited for you than yourself :lol:

Awesome!!!!! I hope you'll be able to see me!!!! I haven't gotten the details yet. Have to call after 7pm for that. But I know I'll be playing a "Rally goer". So, I'll be in a crowd of people :lol:.

Awesome!!!!! I hope you'll be able to see me!!!! I haven't gotten the details yet. Have to call after 7pm for that. But I know I'll be playing a "Rally goer". So, I'll be in a crowd of people :lol:.

Awesome shoot me a pm with the details once you finish. Really happy for you :flower:

if you can be an extra on ANY show, which show would you choose????

TWD for me :)

You know I went to a small saltwater show on Sat and in my friend's bag was the Omega One calendar and I showed them your Feb pic. They said I could have the calendar and I'm excited. It'll be my calendar to document water changes and spawnings. Love your pic, it's so bright and your coral houses your clowns so perfectly.

Oh cool!!!!!!! That's awesome that you found one and thank you :).

Melissa is hiliarious hope you have a blast.

Thanks, Lawn!!!! She's fantastic...I can't wait to see her in action :).

How exciting this must be for you. We've so proud of you!!!!!

Thanks, Annette!!!! I'm really looking forward to it :). I'll let you guys know how it went :).

if you can be an extra on ANY show, which show would you choose????

I'd have to go with TWD too. But unfortunately they film in Georgia. Would have loved to have been on the How I Met Your Mother set, but that's over now. Maybe New Girl? The company I work for hires for that show so it's a possibility for me :).

Awesome shoot me a pm with the details once you finish. Really happy for you :flower:

TWD for me :)

Will do :flower:.

OMG you are a star! you must have an agent?

so excited for you, what fun!

and yes, i thought i was going to die driving

up to where the Uber Rich lived in malibu hills,

but i somehow survived and got gorgeous views for

writing, no writing, no cooking, for two days. ;) it was HEAVEN.

love the little dendro in your latest foto. they are so fun!

Moved my dendro to a new spot since the RFA I stuck in this tank was making it stay closed up. I can see it better now and it adds such a splash of yellow to the tank :).

IMG_9349_zps72eb2f93.jpg

IMG_9350_zps91f6e6a7.jpg

And in exciting news...I have a job for tomorrow. I'll be on the Mike & Molly set :happydance:.

Man thats a fat 6 line hiding in the 1st pic.... your leopard is beautiful!!!!!! :)

Congrats on the new gig, any idea what kinda character you will be playing yet??

Archived