SaltCritters.com

Justin's Mixed 9G

Justind823

So a funny story when I started this hobby, I wanted to do an eheim aquastyle as my first tank. One of my lfs's told me it was way to small for saltwater, also that led's don't work. I knew it would, I don't impulse buy.

I just want to take a picture of this tank and staple it to their foreheads at this point.

Dat yellow leather.

My favorite piece!

So a funny story when I started this hobby, I wanted to do an eheim aquastyle as my first tank. One of my lfs's told me it was way to small for saltwater, also that led's don't work. I knew it would, I don't impulse buy.

I just want to take a picture of this tank and staple it to their foreheads at this point.

Haha in yo face lfs!

• Like 1

Not sure actually. They're kinda like a yellow Eagle Eye

I need to frag away the green ones to the right so they can spread out more. When I do that I could probably make a frag of the yellows if you'd like!

Here's a closer photo of them

14871077478_61c8607943_b.jpg
IMG_6907 by Justind823, on Flickr

that's a nice morph. let me know when you frag =). i have some of the green one and they grow like weeds =P

• Like 3

that's a nice morph. let me know when you frag =). i have some of the green one and they grow like weeds =P

Will do! And yeah...tell me about. It's a good thing I like they way they look.

Hey, congrats man :) I was just reading through your thread. Really good colors on just about everything hahah

Also noticed you have a bunch of tiny conches and was wondering if you'd consider selling a couple?

Just got back from a long weekend vacation in Oregon. The tank heated up a bit but everything looks good. Thanks everyone!

Hey, congrats man :) I was just reading through your thread. Really good colors on just about everything hahahAlso noticed you have a bunch of tiny conches and was wondering if you'd consider selling a couple?
Sure thing. They're still a bit small but PM me
Tom@HaslettMI

...I was thinking about having the acrylic be black. Once it came time to silicone everything in I sanded it off and gave it a frosted look.

I'm digging your tank... very inspiring. Could you give some detail on how you frosted the acrylic? Keep up the great work!

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
Justin, do you still run a MP10 for flow, or are you getting all your flow from the return pump?

I do still run it. I keep it hidden on the back wall behind the rock on the left.