Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

ClayaLaLeona's 40 Breeder

Paandemonium

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ haha same here, my wifey is all ways getting dudes to break their necks at the mall, I just take that as a sign as I'm a lucky moe,that I have a chica so nice to look at.

Seeing your pictures give me hope for my 48 gal build,right now I have a Shop Lamp Metal Hallide and a old 48 inch VHO Light with a Super Antic UV builb.

I'm leaning towards a 4 bulb T5 because my tank is 48xlong 12 wide x20 deep and to keep the cost down but these guys keep their Jedi Mind tricks flowing and directing me to a LED style build. :)

Paandemonium

Seeing your pictures give me hope for my 48 gal build,right now I have a Shop Lamp Metal Hallide and a old 48 inch VHO Light with a Super Antic UV builb.

I'm leaning towards a 4 bulb T5 because my tank is 48xlong 12 wide x20 deep and to keep the cost down but these guys keep their Jedi Mind tricks flowing and directing me to a LED style build. :)

I would go with LED just because it is the future but t5s are tried and true they just get expensive when you have to replace the bulbs. They provide nice color though!
jedimasterben

Only people that didn't understand what LEDs did (emit light) thought that they couldn't grow coral, smart people knew otherwise ;)

And now, we can grow coral faster than ever before with LEDs.

Paandemonium

This is true, on the NanoCube corals would grow excellently even under shitty NanoCube lights. I would still love to have LEDs again.

Oh man! You're making me want a BTA again! Do yours stay put? I tried one in my last tank but I dont think the lighting was enough. It eventually wandered off and died. I'd like to think what I have now would be okay to try again but I'm terrified! I hate when things die!

Paandemonium

You know, even if his color doesn't get deep orange, I love the contrast between the two :happy:

That BTA is so sparkly and cute :wub:

Thanks :) I think they're the best thing since sliced bread lol no lie I still want him to darken up or at least develope a bit more black I'd be fine with either. The anemone is one of the best purchases I've made so far and now I'm in the market for some flame tips and infernos

Ugh, the addiction

Oh man! You're making me want a BTA again! Do yours stay put? I tried one in my last tank but I dont think the lighting was enough. It eventually wandered off and died. I'd like to think what I have now would be okay to try again but I'm terrified! I hate when things die!

For the most part mine stay where I put them, they have good manners :wub: but there are some that think they are marathon runners lol as far as I know it's up to the anemone but my neon green one was a traveler for sure it walked my entire NanoCube a bunch of times till I'd decided to stay under a rock >.>

Reef Goddess

That anemone looks great in your tank! I wish all the btas I get would stay as bubbly as these little guys. Your panda clown is awesome! If I was gonna drop $$ on a clown I'd get one like that. I dropped $$ on a harem of 8 bartlett's anthias for my 250 tank instead. :P Thank the Goddess for wholesale prices or I could never do it.

And yeah Spiro, you would be in danger of me hitting on you if you lived close. :flower:

Paandemonium

That anemone looks great in your tank! I wish all the btas I get would stay as bubbly as these little guys. Your panda clown is awesome! If I was gonna drop $$ on a clown I'd get one like that. I dropped $$ on a harem of 8 bartlett's anthias for my 250 tank instead. :P Thank the Goddess for wholesale prices or I could never do it.

And yeah Spiro, you would be in danger of me hitting on you if you lived close. :flower:

It took foreverrrr to get the clown just how I wanted lol so I feel you on the fish. Especially with anthias it's hard to find them at a decent price and all of them healthy and getting along. They do make for some wonderful movement though ^-^

Spiro tries to act like he doesn't like the attention ;)

You just made my day! Well......my month actually.

Thanks :) I think they're the best thing since sliced bread lol no lie I still want him to darken up or at least develope a bit more black I'd be fine with either. The anemone is one of the best purchases I've made so far and now I'm in the market for some flame tips and infernos

Ugh, the addiction

I hope to know that addiction someday. If I ever upgrade, I'll be sure to get one of those BTAs!!!! :)
Paandemonium

I hope to know that addiction someday. If I ever upgrade, I'll be sure to get one of those BTAs!!!! :)

I like BTAs because they kind of have a mind of their own and they take care of themselves if they dont like something they just move to where theyre happy. You should come to the darkside, we're nice ;)

buddythelion

I like BTAs because they kind of have a mind of their own and they take care of themselves if they dont like something they just move to where theyre happy. You should come to the darkside, we're nice ;)

Haha! I think them having a mind of their own is what I like the least about them. I can't control when they decide to go on a nice hike around the tank stinging all they come across.

Mine moved into a nook hidden from view. Hopefully it comes back out once it realizes it won't get much light in there.

Paandemonium

Haha! I think them having a mind of their own is what I like the least about them. I can't control when they decide to go on a nice hike around the tank stinging all they come across.

Rotfl, yeah I really hate it wh en they do that but mine for the most part stay still.

Mine moved into a nook hidden from view. Hopefully it comes back out once it realizes it won't get much light in there.

It's probably the stress from shipping that got it a little annoyed. I'm sure that with a little time it'll be hunting for some light up at the top of the tank :lol:

Rotfl, yeah I really hate it wh en they do that but mine for the most part stay still.

It's probably the stress from shipping that got it a little annoyed. I'm sure that with a little time it'll be hunting for some light up at the top of the tank :lol:

Probably so lol. It was very mad from shipping but it puffed up once it was in the tank and it's been moving around ever since.

Paandemonium

Probably so lol. It was very mad from shipping but it puffed up once it was in the tank and it's been moving around ever since.

Hopefully it finds a visible spot ill post a pic of my d-bag anemone that decided to stay behind all my rocks -.-

Archived