Pod Your Reef

ClayaLaLeona's 40 Breeder

Paandemonium

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Acantophyllia. Nice choice, and it would have been my recomendation. A well developed favia would also look great in your tank.

Paandemonium

"meat" ??? what do ya mean?

What he said vvv

Acantophyllia. Nice choice, and it would have been my recomendation. A well developed favia would also look great in your tank.

I'll get to lookin' for a red one with something to make it special.

Favia have never been very eye catching for me -_- for that I'd rather go with an acan or something

Did someone say meat corals or Wellso's? :)

Hello there LPS guru :)

What he said vvv

I'll get to lookin' for a red one with something to make it special.

Favia have never been very eye catching for me -_- for that I'd rather go with an acan or something

Hello there LPS guru :)

I am not particularly attracted to Favia either...maybe I just haven't found the right one xD

Paandemonium

I am not particularly attracted to Favia either...maybe I just haven't found the right one xD

LOL

I've seen several pretty ones just none that I would spend my money on. My thought process is literally "Oh thats cool....$30? Not badddd....what else is $30? THAT ANEMONE" lmao

You better put pics on your thread I wanna see! :P

Lemon drops are extremely difficult to find, I was online looking for some and a guy told me he had one for $180 when I asked for a pic it was just one of those highlighter green nems >.>

ill post pics of the flame when I get it :)

You know i threw up pics on my thread. Lmk what you think, being that your a coniseur of BTAs.

Love that FTS, its really gonna be killa when it all grows in. And DAMN that;s one HUmungous beast of a 6 line!

Paandemonium

You know i threw up pics on my thread. Lmk what you think, being that your a coniseur of BTAs.

Love that FTS, its really gonna be killa when it all grows in. And DAMN that;s one HUmungous beast of a 6 line!

I'll go creep a little ;p

When my zoas grow in they're gonna look sooo cute, I just have to get some red hornets, CARS and blondies and the collection should be complete

That sixline was tiny and I mean TINYYYY when I got him, he just eats like a cow let out to pasture lol

LOL

I've seen several pretty ones just none that I would spend my money on. My thought process is literally "Oh thats cool....$30? Not badddd....what else is $30? THAT ANEMONE" lmao

I saw one over the weekend that had some interesting colors but I just don't really like them personally. I wish I could have anemones....I saw a girl's thread on a UK forum that had anemones in her edge, but I'm not sure I really want to try it :/ maybe when I get a bigger tank? :D they're so cute.

Paandemonium

I saw one over the weekend that had some interesting colors but I just don't really like them personally. I wish I could have anemones....I saw a girl's thread on a UK forum that had anemones in her edge, but I'm not sure I really want to try it :/ maybe when I get a bigger tank? :D they're so cute.

I'm a sucker for nems and I guess if you get a really small one and your lights are relatively strong you can have one for a bit buttttt I would suggest against it. Its much easier to have one in a larger tank where it cant get itself into trouble.

Okay so by the end of this week I should have a Phosphate reactor, two powerheads and a flame tip anemone in the tank, lets see how this goes!

Acanthophilias are one of my favorites I used two have 3 in my half circle. Acans im starting to like open brains... Love them.scolys even better.

Paandemonium

I'm just gonna hold off until I get a larger tank. :)

can't wait to see your new anemone.

Thats a much better plan (:

I'm pretty excited too! but shipping always makes them look ugly so it'll be cute again in two weeks-ish

Acanthophilias are one of my favorites I used two have 3 in my half circle. Acans im starting to like open brains... Love them.scolys even better.

Do they get large?

As for scolys I loveeee blue ones with white speckles.....theyre just annoyingly hard to find lol

Thats a much better plan (:

I'm pretty excited too! but shipping always makes them look ugly so it'll be cute again in two weeks-ish

Do they get large?

As for scolys I loveeee blue ones with white speckles.....theyre just annoyingly hard to find lol

yeah, you're right.

doh, still gonna take pics when you get it? Like before and after? XD

Paandemonium

yeah, you're right.

doh, still gonna take pics when you get it? Like before and after? XD

I always take pictures It shows how far the anemone has come :)

I always take pictures It shows how far the anemone has come :)

then I most certainly look forward to them :wub:

...now make out...

You could certainly keep Maxi's and Flower 'nems in your edge. They don't move much, stay relatively small, and are kind of awesome.

...now make out...

You could certainly keep Maxi's and Flower 'nems in your edge. They don't move much, stay relatively small, and are kind of awesome.

oh my god, don't do that to me! lol. I want one so badly it's not even funny.

Scolys are eazy to find acanthophilias are easy aswell they are mostly found on the bestcoast. Checkout Ruckis the happy coral he has some of the best homegrown acanthophilias that is ;)

My apologies, I'll do my best to discourage you in the future. You can't keep a 'nem in an Edge, it will first go on a rampage through out the tank, and finally wind up a disgusting soup mix once it dies, nukeing everything that might have survived said rampage. It will be at least 98% your fault, and you should feel bad for considering it.

(Buy some maxi's. Use teh bewbs.)

My apologies, I'll do my best to discourage you in the future. You can't keep a 'nem in an Edge, it will first go on a rampage through out the tank, and finally wind up a disgusting soup mix once it dies, nukeing everything that might have survived said rampage. It will be at least 98% your fault, and you should feel bad for considering it.

(Buy some maxi's. Use teh bewbs.)

one day :D

^^^ you!! Yeah you up there! You still awake... Go to bed before the sunburn fairie gets you.

nooo, pm me? :D

Archived