Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

ClayaLaLeona's 40 Breeder

Paandemonium

oscarcolino2710

0D9B0AAF-3122-4FDE-8D21-1BE5BF27B2CA-811

This is straight from the car it is a little more green than the ones she has on her website(which I like better) and the tips are SUPER purple :happy:

wahoo

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

I wish I lived that close to Morgan :) That anemone is gorgeous!!!!! That's awesome that you and opaquelace both have/will have one of the sparkle anemones. That means if in the future I want to get one, I can possibly get it from one of you!

Can't wait to see it in your tank :happydance:

Shes awesome! :happy:

I'm always down to share so thats no problem once it splits

Where you working now?

technically you could say I work security B)

Love your clown and your new nem too! I ordered a bunch of stuff from Morgan last night, but no nems. My tank is only 3 months old so I don't think it's ready. Plus nems scare me. :lol:

Morgan has some rockstar stuff and she really likes the hobby like if you meet her you could tell...her cat on the other hand I'm a bit iffy about :lol: You're right on not getting one yet though, give it at least three more to mature

Nems arent scary especially not BTAs I was superrrrrr fearful and delicate with my first anemone but it has been through hell and back( shipped to the wrong address, shipped back, reshipped to me, me draining the entire tank to catch a fish leaving it out in the air, my tank cracking, having to be kept in a shitty ghetto rigged 20L for weeks with no heater, 3 other moves, a rock cutting its foot , two regular splits and one very bad salinity issue) and is still looking great

Cool, nice nem! I have heard so many good things about Morgan (Reef Gardner). i will have to take a trip to see her, funny thing is her place is just a few blocks from the house i grew up in.

Shes righttttt here I didnt realize lol It took like 15 minutes to get there(because there was traffic) my mom went with me and she was ready to drop like $80 on ricordea(shes a real ric freak lol) and clams lmao

LOL, awesome. i wish my parents or even my wife was as passionate about this hobby as i am. Its cool you can share that experience with someone. Does she have a nice collection of zoas or anything that stands out ?

jedimasterben

Personally, I'm kinda glad I don't live anywhere near her. ;) ..............I think she like older men.

I wish I lived closer to her. winkyface

:lol:

Paandemonium

Personally, I'm kinda glad I don't live anywhere near her. ;) ..............I think she like older men.

Since when is a younger woman liking anyone a bad thing? lmao :lol:

LOL, awesome. i wish my parents or even my wife was as passionate about this hobby as i am. Its cool you can share that experience with someone. Does she have a nice collection of zoas or anything that stands out ?

I've kind of dragged them into it lol

Well she has a HUGE chunk of red hornets and some awesome zoas you should hit her up and pass by

I wish I lived closer to her. winkyface

:lol:

Sucio :P

Sounds good! I need to get a new frag of hornets. Mine dissapeared and still havent shown up, I hate it when they pull a Houdini.

Paandemonium

Sounds good! I need to get a new frag of hornets. Mine dissapeared and still havent shown up, I hate it when they pull a Houdini.

I was going to get some and then I was auction sniped at the last minute -.-

But she has a rather large chunk and a lottttt of other zoas they all look pretty rockin' a lot of blue stuff too

Hopefully you find them eventually!

Paandemonium

Okay guys so we're going to have a pic dump here today to celebrate a new job :happy:

These two boooogers are doing well together and get along hopefully they will be cuddling soon ;)

ac836716-beab-4377-97fd-5f35937daf9b_zps

Here is an epic photobomb from Tamzin. He likes this anemone the most :wub:(he's the biggest little camera wh0re ever)

IMG_0751_zps5824b81d.jpg

Better shot with le Iphone one of my regular rose bubble tips in the background

IMG_0749_zps1ae38259.jpg

And another, the Midas blenny decided to say hello in this one

IMG_0748_zps7ad889b4.jpg

A top down for good measure

IMG_0746_zps186a5f0b.jpg

As for other updates I'm babysitting a yellow eyed kole tang for my cousin, he used to have a little shoal of them in his 400 but something nuked absolutely everything except this little guy. He's healthy and eating so he will be mine while my cousin figures out what killed everything and restarts the tank. In the meantime he is taking care of all the algae on my rocks and I need to get stronger powerheads so he'll be more comfortable. He must hate his life a bit though...from a 400 to a 40...but then again its me or a 10 gallon quarantine

I'm in love with that new nem from Morgan!

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I want in my tank. I've read that BTAs can grow to 12", that seems pretty scary in my 29 gallon. If they are happy, how fast do they grow?

Paandemonium

I'm in love with that new nem from Morgan!

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I want in my tank. I've read that BTAs can grow to 12", that seems pretty scary in my 29 gallon. If they are happy, how fast do they grow?

They grow quickly but in small tanks they usually split before they get to that size, for the most part you get a lot of anemones of a decent size instead of one huge monster anemone lol I know people that feed daily for optimum growth but that is excessive in my book. If it does grow fast and splits just sell the clowns for coral cash :lol:

I take it as a compliment when guys hit on my Woman so keep on hitting on her.

That nem is so bubbly! I hope mine gets mailed out today so I can have it tomorrow. Also those are some spectacular clownfish. Flawless pretty much! Maybe you should raise their babies. :D

Paandemonium

I take it as a compliment when guys hit on my Woman so keep on hitting on her.

I approve of your way of thinking

I approve of your way of thinking
And thats why I love YOU!;) lol..

Nononono his name is and forever will be Tamzin :P
I was thinking Marcos as picture frame since he is a cutie in all his recent pics.
Paandemonium

That nem is so bubbly! I hope mine gets mailed out today so I can have it tomorrow. Also those are some spectacular clownfish. Flawless pretty much! Maybe you should raise their babies. :D

I saw a bunch next to this one in the container they're all equally bubbly (: they are a bit on the small side but the colors make up for it easily.

Thank you they're my babies :wub: I would love to raise babies and maybe that will be next summer's project(I believe they are too young to have munchkins right now and they're not really all that mushy with each other....YET). If they go at it on their own I'll start doing research on the subject and hopefully make some anemone money although I've heard that growing out baby clowns is difficult and EXPENSIVE <_<

And thats why I love YOU! ;) lol..

I was thinking Marcos as picture frame since he is a cutie in all his recent pics.

Aww I feel so luveddd :happy:

I have a clownfish that I drew up on my wall, I'll name him Marcos ;)

Great looking 40 gal,she's nothing but eye candy ! or like we say in Texas.. puro taco de ojo! lol
Mira nomas! Otro!!! Hija de tu Mama:) siguele desgraciado. Just kiddin i like it when my woman gets others to look makes me proud I have such a beauty in my eye.

Archived