inTank Media Baskets

ClayaLaLeona's 40 Breeder

Paandemonium

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

Love the new clown! Is it an extreme snowcasso?

Nah, it's just a regular Platinum with a little extra x) some people call them semi-Dalmatian clowns though

Deleted User 4

Nah, it's just a regular Platinum with a little extra x) some people call them semi-Dalmatian clowns though

Hmmm, I'm sure it's not a regular platinum. Costs much more than a platinum.

Dalmatian sounds more like it. :)

That's the one I'm thinking of getting! I think it looks super cute ^-^ ill most likely leave with more stuff though lol I have my good camera with me and ill take pictures to share with you guys :)

I didn't know I lived that close either! I decided to check out her website and it said she was in the Gables( no lie, I was pretty delighted)

If you haven't left yet, please tell her Spiro said hi! 90% of the corals in my tank came from her!

Paandemonium

Hmmm, I'm sure it's not a regular platinum. Costs much more than a platinum.

Dalmatian sounds more like it. :)

He wasn't that much more expensive. If you assume shipping was $50 the clown was only $95 which is a pretty good deal in my book (:

If you haven't left yet, please tell her Spiro said hi! 90% of the corals in my tank came from her!

Ill say hi when I get there! I'm going in a little

Deleted User 4

He wasn't that much more expensive. If you assume shipping was $50 the clown was only $95 which is a pretty good deal in my book (:

Well, I've seen those same exact clowns from the past, I think it was from clownfishdepot.com

They were selling it for $150+ not including shipping costs.

You did well on that deal. So what, you get platinums for $50? :)

Paandemonium

Well, I've seen those same exact clowns from the past, I think it was from clownfishdepot.com

They were selling it for $150+ not including shipping costs.

You did well on that deal. So what, you get platinums for $50? :)

I can find some for that price but I was looking for something specific. My LFS had them for $49 and they looked pretty good but not the type I wanted.

Deleted User 4

I can find some for that price but I was looking for something specific. My LFS had them for $49 and they looked pretty good but not the type I wanted.

Yeah, you were looking for a dalmatian. :)

Paandemonium

Yeah, you were looking for a dalmatian. :)

I was looking for something with character :) lol

So I picked up a nem from Reef Gardener, she's bada$$ lol I got an anemone very similar to the raspberry sprinkle but with more green on it. Very happy with the transaction and Morgan is pretty cool (:

Spiro! I said hi for you :)

Paandemonium

Tanks looking awesome. My first tank was a 40 gal breeder they are awesome.

Thanks! I think ill be upgrading the lights soon lol I kind of miss the LED look although t5s are doing a good job

Paandemonium

Pictures?

0D9B0AAF-3122-4FDE-8D21-1BE5BF27B2CA-811

This is straight from the car it is a little more green than the ones she has on her website(which I like better) and the tips are SUPER purple :happy:

I was looking for something with character :) lol

So I picked up a nem from Reef Gardener, she's bada$$ lol I got an anemone very similar to the raspberry sprinkle but with more green on it. Very happy with the transaction and Morgan is pretty cool (:

Spiro! I said hi for you :)

Ahh thanks! I hope she is doing well.

Super looking nem btw!

Haven't been here in a few days. Did you get your light girl? How are things going? Seen your new clown it is awesome. Nice new BTA I like the tips.

0D9B0AAF-3122-4FDE-8D21-1BE5BF27B2CA-811

This is straight from the car it is a little more green than the ones she has on her website(which I like better) and the tips are SUPER purple :happy:

Now I'm even more excited to get mine in.

Paandemonium

Ahh thanks! I hope she is doing well.

Super looking nem btw!

Thanks its very pretty ill post pretty pictures when I get home (:

Awesome clown! Can't wait to see the new nem!

My clown is a total Ham lmao

As for the anemone It's going to look awesomeeeee under my lights once its inflated fully. It's going to get fed often to get it growing :)

buddythelion

Great looking clown! I wasn't aware that clownfishdepot was still running. He's always got great clowns, glad to see someone with one! I always bought a white knight haha.

Paandemonium

Haven't been here in a few days. Did you get your light girl? How are things going? Seen your new clown it is awesome. Nice new BTA I like the tips.

I got my lights, they're banging I like t5s but I def need to replace the bulbs. The BTA is one of my faves so far but ill be getting several more soon (:

I'm doing okay myself, broke up with the ex and changed jobs lol

Tank is looking good. Lets see more pictures of the new anemone

Will do when I get home (:

Now I'm even more excited to get mine in.

It's SUPER pretty, Morgan's holding tanks are hella cool too I was drooling the whole time

Great looking clown! I wasn't aware that clownfishdepot was still running. He's always got great clowns, glad to see someone with one! I always bought a white knight haha.

They're running and still pushing out beautiful fish (:

Going to buy an anemone from Reef Gardener today if all goes well, from the pictures it looks bada$$. Her facility is like ten minutes away so I thought I'd take advantage of that

I wish I lived that close to Morgan :) That anemone is gorgeous!!!!! That's awesome that you and opaquelace both have/will have one of the sparkle anemones. That means if in the future I want to get one, I can possibly get it from one of you!

Can't wait to see it in your tank :happydance:

Love your clown and your new nem too! I ordered a bunch of stuff from Morgan last night, but no nems. My tank is only 3 months old so I don't think it's ready. Plus nems scare me. :lol:

Cool, nice nem! I have heard so many good things about Morgan (Reef Gardner). i will have to take a trip to see her, funny thing is her place is just a few blocks from the house i grew up in.

Archived