Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

ClayaLaLeona's 40 Breeder

Paandemonium

I'm not a big fan of the "designer" clowns. But once in while I see one with really cool and balanced markings. I say wait till you see the perfect one (s). Yes, be picky!

I've been looking for some b/w ones. They remind me of gurnsey cow's. I one saw a pic of a gurnsey with a mickey mouse marking!!! I thought these were nice but still not perfect:

http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?c=2733+3&ddid=183534

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

Sick tank.... What is that a 40?

Yep 40 breeder :happy:

I'm not a big fan of the "designer" clowns. But once in while I see one with really cool and balanced markings. I say wait till you see the perfect one (s). Yes, be picky!

I've been looking for some b/w ones. They remind me of gurnsey cow's. I one saw a pic of a gurnsey with a mickey mouse marking!!! I thought these were nice but still not perfect:

http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?c=2733+3&ddid=183534

Yeah I think I'll just keep the hunt going I mean theres no point in spending money on something I'm not absolutely in love with

Oh, she's gonna get it alright. winky face

:lol:

ROTFL sucio x)

Paandemonium

Updatessssss:

Lights are in the houseeeeeee(it was raining and as usual UPS just left stuff there and left but the box was only wet on the outside so I guess its okay)

20725B74-8C3C-4053-BD00-D60C8E73EBEC-296

New FTS:

A9959E7F-63E4-4F04-8E9D-E547E7FCF4B6-296

7FE6E42F-5C22-4441-A2DE-E2F40B1F682C-296

I'll take pics with the good camera some time today :happy:

Paandemonium

much better than the flood lamp ;)

Rotfl yes by a lot, I think they look nice for now

Mine would be so much better. ;)

It better be :)

Paandemonium

Love this shot! It looks so nice! I've always loved the looks of the 40B. Is that a 6 bulb fixture?

Thanks :happy: its def the perfect size, I was talking to my Dad about that today when he came to visit lol

Yes, yes it is

Paandemonium

Met FishDood65 today to sell him some corals, he's a cool guy and its always great to meet fellow Reefers (:

Paandemonium

Your tanks always look great!

Thanks! your tank is coming along as well! Cant wait to see it with the Razor over it!

Met FishDood65 today to sell him some corals, he's a cool guy and its always great to meet fellow Reefers (:

Thank you so much! It was nice meeting you and youre awesome! Thanks again for the great deal and awesome corals! I give her two thumbs up and positive feedback. Oh wait, we're not on ebay!

Paandemonium

Wow! Mega light for a Mega tank!!!!

Go big or go home x)

Thank you so much! It was nice meeting you and youre awesome! Thanks again for the great deal and awesome corals! I give her two thumbs up and positive feedback. Oh wait, we're not on ebay!

Paandemonium

I was in bid war for some anemones up until some d-bag set up an auction sniper -.- SOOO I guess I wont be getting a new anemone on a side note as the spiteful woman that I am I'm driving all five of the anemones this guy bid on to way beyond the $29 they started at(currently we're at $60 for each one) so at the very least I get the satisfaction of knowing whoever is outbidding me gets to pay much more than they intended <_<

I was in bid war for some anemones up until some d-bag set up an auction sniper -.- SOOO I guess I wont be getting a new anemone on a side note as the spiteful woman that I am I'm driving all five of the anemones this guy bid on to way beyond the $29 they started at(currently we're at $60 for each one) so at the very least I get the satisfaction of knowing whoever is outbidding me gets to pay much more than they intended <_<

A-Hole! I hate when people do that. Story of my life on ebay.

Paandemonium

A-Hole! I hate when people do that. Story of my life on ebay.

Honestly I was bidding on LaReefs and I swear its like every single time I get auction sniped, it blows. I have been in like 12 auctions and have yet to win anything lol

Paandemonium

So guys

Grumpy-Cat-Found-Nemo_zps3423ec71.jpg

but seriously I found the perfect clownfish ^-^ and he's getting to my house next wednesday

I am beyond excited lol

Boo! I'm totally hoping to snag a sweet new for my new tank in the next month. What bulbs are you running in that fixture? Love the new FTS!

Paandemonium

Boo! I'm totally hoping to snag a sweet new for my new tank in the next month. What bulbs are you running in that fixture? Love the new FTS!

I'm on the hunt! But theres no chance I'm going to find a good one on ebay without a fight <_<

Currently stock bulbs, I might as well use them for the next few months till I have an excuse to throw them away. 14,000k and actinics but the bulbs ill replace them with will probably be a cool combo Lawnman gave me :D

Archived