inTank Media Baskets

ClayaLaLeona's 40 Breeder

Paandemonium

Yes I wasn't at LIC and only found out about it the day after.

I would like to hit EDC Vegas this year.. My ultimate goal is Belgium for TomorrowLand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Claudia what are you currently dosing and feeding?

I stopped dosing and feeding all my corals and they're doing just fine but its only because I'm still changing this tank into a frag tank. Once its back to its dedicated frag tank mode I'll probably be feeding reef roids or reef chili.

Once its back to its dedicated frag tank mode I'll probably be feeding reef roids or reef chili.

How do you like reef roids? I am feeding this with Kent Accel (lowest calculated recommended dose for my 2G) once a week and am seeing decent growth in the short time I have had corals.

No obvious overfeeding issues...going to start twice a week as of now.

Just curious your thoughts on this product.

more sexy reef pics...less jibber jab! haha

New thread come on over!

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/340020-clayalaleonas-40-breeder-frag-tank/#entry4614675

How do you like reef roids? I am feeding this with Kent Accel (lowest calculated recommended dose for my 2G) once a week and am seeing decent growth in the short time I have had corals.

No obvious overfeeding issues...going to start twice a week as of now.

Just curious your thoughts on this product.

I like it, its not bad but I'm a firm believer that good light and great water do more for corals than feeding ever will

I like it, its not bad but I'm a firm believer that good light and great water do more for corals than feeding ever will

Agree with lights and water, but feeding extra protein/lipids should help to push corals past the "subsistence" mode into growth...I hope!

Will keep an eye on your new thread. Good luck!

Archived