Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

ClayaLaLeona's 40 Breeder

Paandemonium

but seriously I found the perfect clownfish ^-^ and he's getting to my house next wednesday

I am beyond excited lol

I'm glad you found one :) Didn't take too long after-all!
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

I'm glad you found one :) Didn't take too long after-all!

It was just good timing I guess! I was about to give up for a while and then I decided to pm one last person and that worked out great for me :)

Paandemonium

Ugh having an issue with my lights already >.< Unplugged them to move some stuff plugged them back in a nothing <_< Anyone have any ideas?

Check and see if there is a breaker or a fuse that might have blown. They usually have a breaker switch. Try unplugging again. Look inside the fixture for bad connections.

Paandemonium

Check and see if there is a breaker or a fuse that might have blown. They usually have a breaker switch. Try unplugging again. Look inside the fixture for bad connections.

Noob mistake, I left something on top of the lights and if the fan can't ventilate it turns off

Paandemonium

Look at my little guy :happy: He's SO cute I need to find him a name now

IMG_0726_zpsa075168f.jpg

IMG_0728_zps15fc9e90.jpg

IMG_0733_zpsa8e12186.jpg

He's in the little basket because I have to go to work now and I want nothing to happen to him. Also, I dont know how my other clown will react to him. Better safe than sorry!

Paandemonium

Call him oso. Haha

I was really going toward that direction but I think his name shall be Tamzin( which is technically a girls name but I give no f**ks) 1. Because I have a terrible Lost Girl obsession 2. I loves that name ♥

Paandemonium

Nice markings on that little guy! In the vid, it sure looked like he wanted to come home with you.

He's a super cutie ^-^ Brian from clownfish depot was the bomb at finding him for me at the drop of a hat, great price too!

FishBrawler

I was really going toward that direction but I think his name shall be Tamzin( which is technically a girls name but I give no f**ks) 1. Because I have a terrible Lost Girl obsession 2. I loves that name ♥

You know, he will turn into a girl! So you are covered there!

Paandemonium

You know, he will turn into a girl! So you are covered there!

My other clown is much larger so I think he will be male for at least a whileeee x)

I wonder if he'll get more orange with age and feeding? Scarlett the Picasso clown is rather orange

Those panda ears are so cool! I love his little beauty mark by the tail too. :happy:

I bet he gets a deeper orange with age and great care.

Paandemonium

Those panda ears are so cool! I love his little beauty mark by the tail too. :happy:

I bet he gets a deeper orange with age and great care.

I knowwww ^-^ he's such a cutie. The funny thing is that when I used to make sculptures I would always put a heart on its butt so I find it super funny that it has a little mark on his booty x)

I really hope so, Scarlett the Picasso clown is veryyyyy orange

Paandemonium

Going to buy an anemone from Reef Gardener today if all goes well, from the pictures it looks bada$$. Her facility is like ten minutes away so I thought I'd take advantage of that ?

Going to buy an anemone from Reef Gardener today if all goes well, from the pictures it looks bada$$. Her facility is like ten minutes away so I thought I'd take advantage of that

I bought one of her new bubble tips this weekend. It hasn't come in yet but I'm pretty excited about it. I'm jealous that you live so close to her facility! I'd love to just take a look at everything she has. If you do purchase one of her "rasberry sprinkle" nems post pics! I posted the picture of the one I bought in my tank thread.

Paandemonium

I bought one of her new bubble tips this weekend. It hasn't come in yet but I'm pretty excited about it. I'm jealous that you live so close to her facility! I'd love to just take a look at everything she has. If you do purchase one of her "rasberry sprinkle" nems post pics! I posted the picture of the one I bought in my tank thread.

That's the one I'm thinking of getting! I think it looks super cute ^-^ ill most likely leave with more stuff though lol I have my good camera with me and ill take pictures to share with you guys :)

I didn't know I lived that close either! I decided to check out her website and it said she was in the Gables( no lie, I was pretty delighted)

Archived