SaltCritters.com

ClayaLaLeona's 40 Breeder

Paandemonium

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

While I was holding one of my bubble corals down to let the glue dry, it sent sweepers out and stung the #### out of my hand.

Damn, you had an angry bubble coral! The one I had never stung anything lol

I like that new anemone. I think I've been bitten by the BTA love.

Buahahahaha welcome to the dark side :naughtydance:

It's a trap!

It is! One that you walk yourself into lmao

buddythelion

Lmao! You know I only use my boobie powers when I'm buying something realllyyyyyy expensive to bring it down lol. My ex is a total hound though she can walk into anywhere and leave with like $200 worth of stuff for free lol. The most dangerous girls are the ones that know that they're very pretty lol. When we went to buy my house she was VERY useful lol

Oh God. I hope to never meet you around my nems.

Paandemonium

Oh God. I hope to never meet you around my nems.

Hey hey hey! I have morals and I would wait till I come up on your list of people that want a nem :P

Wow lots of nems here since the last time I've been here.

Great!

And more to come!
buddythelion

Mini Update of the day: I bought a flame tip just now it should be at my house on tuesday

Haha! Knew you wouldn't be able to resist. Welcome to the club! :)

Paandemonium

Haha! Knew you wouldn't be able to resist. Welcome to the club! :)

Lmao its an addiction :lol: I'm going to start looking for an inferno seller just in case the nem wins lol

buddythelion

Lmao its an addiction :lol: I'm going to start looking for an inferno seller just in case the nem wins lol

I'm on the lookout for a sunburst, lol! Gotta collect them all...

Never doubt the powah. I've seen it in play. I'm immune, but most people are idiots, and taking advantage of stupid people is evolutions way of telling you that you've won.

I had intended to buy like 3 things, came out with 6: O_o only paid for half of them and 1 of them was slightly discounted even. However, I won't be adding anything for a long time, I don't think. So I am okay with this.

While I was holding one of my bubble corals down to let the glue dry, it sent sweepers out and stung the #### out of my hand.

son of a....that had to feel great! I was trying to move my hammer coral today when I got back from the beach and the little jerk stung me, too! which caused me to jerk my hand and knock part of my rock scape over -_- now the left half of my edge is not right at all...I just shoved things in there and figured I'd deal with it tomorrow - too tired right now.

Awww.

BTW, have you considered reefing the pool yet? :P

Please reef the pool XD if I ever win a substantial amount of money, I'd seriously consider it. :P

I'm so tired that I thought you said "Gotta catch them all..." I think I need to go back to bed. lol

Nice BTA! Good score. I just got three new insane BTA's myself. Cant wait till come in :) But dang i also need a Lemon Drop and a Flametip. Cant wait to see pics of that flame when get em.

Paandemonium

Tanks looking great..........:)

What would you consider a sunburst?

Nice BTA! Good score. I just got three new insane BTA's myself. Cant wait till come in :) But dang i also need a Lemon Drop and a Flametip. Cant wait to see pics of that flame when get em.

You better put pics on your thread I wanna see! :P

Lemon drops are extremely difficult to find, I was online looking for some and a guy told me he had one for $180 when I asked for a pic it was just one of those highlighter green nems >.>

ill post pics of the flame when I get it :)

The nematocysts in a bubble tip anemone aren't strong enough to go through the epidermis so no they don't sting :P the worst that can happen is that they kinda stick to your hand OR if you have a cut it'll irritate the cut but that's about it. Washing your hands after handling an anemone is very important and you should wear gloves( I have to add that in so no one says I'm a bad example x))

My hand goes numb when I touch mushrooms, for goodness sake. I'd hate to see what happens if I touch a BTA!!!! :lol:

You know that disclaimer they put on anemones about the possibility of causing death???? That would be my luck. I think I'm just extra sensitive to coral stings. That's why I always wear gloves when working in my tank.

You definitely need a lemon drop BTA. I think jg has a photo of one on his thread :wub:

Paandemonium

My hand goes numb when I touch mushrooms, for goodness sake. I'd hate to see what happens if I touch a BTA!!!! :lol:

You know that disclaimer they put on anemones about the possibility of causing death???? That would be my luck. I think I'm just extra sensitive to coral stings. That's why I always wear gloves when working in my tank.

You definitely need a lemon drop BTA. I think jg has a photo of one on his thread :wub:

I used to get a weird rash and itchiness after I would put my hand in the tank but that went away after ages of doing it lol. Lmao!! Maybe you're skin is just extra sensitive to coral stings.

I would love to get one but my budget for the month of corals is blown I bought the "snowball" green nem and a flame tip, the flame looks awful yellow in the pics so maybe it'll decide it wants to be extra fabulous and turn into a lemon drop for me, who knows :)

I had intended to buy like 3 things, came out with 6: O_o only paid for half of them and 1 of them was slightly discounted even. However, I won't be adding anything for a long time, I don't think. So I am okay with this.

Ha! Told ya'. See, I'm not just a pretty face.

Here you go Sir :) this is currently current

FAF519C5-66B4-4372-BEB0-0E2BFDC97AC1-123

Nice one dood. Still needs some nice sand bound LPS, in my opinion, but it looks great.

Paandemonium

That new buble tip is awesome! Makes me want one...

You should get one! :D

Nice one dood. Still needs some nice sand bound LPS, in my opinion, but it looks great.

Any suggestions besides plates?

Inspiration.... Screenshot_2013-04-20-13-44-25-1_zpsc742

That one is super cute but I'm going more corals less nems

Archived