inTank Media Baskets

ClayaLaLeona's 40 Breeder

Paandemonium

Paandemonium

What? They attack each other? No way...they're the same family though...lol. I'm not sure..

Mine didn't do too great together but then again there were other sps around as well

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

I see. Guess I'm going to experiment it haha.

Thats the best part!

Quick updates for the day: Everyone is doing fine but I'm trying to sell the actual aquarium so that I can get a drilled one(just to make filtration easier because the water changes every week are getting annoying) also I'm getting pierced today! Or well, re-pierced. I let all of them close for work and now I feel like opening them back up, wish me luck I'm a pansy when it comes to needles!

Paandemonium

What part u putting a hole in now?

Reopened my Industrial and stretched out my ears again I was thinking of doing some more on my ears as well but I'll leave that for another day

Paandemonium

Nooo don't stretch it!! Lol

Already done lol

Any other body parts got holes? (ones that are man made)

LOL nope no more man made holes

Paandemonium

:(

How long will it take to grow back if you ever decide to just use normal piercings? lol

It depends on ones skin elasticity and size but it takes me about a week without earrings on for it to shrink

Right now they're at a 0 ill be at a 00 by next week hopefully :)

I just went to a 0 as well lol. I was tired of being at 2 for the last year and the 0's went right in no prob. my ears are a little hot though from the streching.

Paandemonium

I just went to a 0 as well lol. I was tired of being at 2 for the last year and the 0's went right in no prob. my ears are a little hot though from the streching.

I've been stretching them for so long that I got used to the throbbing pain of skipping sizes :mellow:

Paandemonium

Tank is officially down, I will be getting the new mega monster Wednesday of next week. The reason I did this change is so that I could be able to have better filtration on the tank as I could already see that how it was it would need a lot of upgrades and the cost would be about $300 and a butt ton of time I decided to just sell the tank and stand and get a drilled tank with a more adequate stand to hold a sump and it brought a return pump and a tank with a baffle in it already. So for the next week there will be no pictures :( BUT I did take a lotttttt of pictures so I could make the aquascape similar if not exactly the same. I may be making another arch but I don't know yet.

Paandemonium

What? Did this just happen out of no where? So what's next? What's the new tank about? Hmm

It's the same tank size just drilled with a sump lol

Where's all your stuff?! Totally unexpected!

In the trusty 20 long lol it's doing fine they're just used to having more space

It's not all that unexpected, I was creeping on one that was for sale in the classified section lol

Wow, did you end up selling the entire setup? I posted on craigs awhile ago my running and cycled 55 gallon. I was selling it complete tank, stand, 40 pounds of sand, 30 pounds of rocks, overflow box, hoses, 10 gallon wet dry, rio 2100 return pump, heater, and power heads for $250 complete. I even offered delivery and I couldn't sell it lol. I broke it down and sold parts.I'm happy for you if you got lucky and someone bought it.

Paandemonium

Wow, did you end up selling the entire setup? I posted on craigs awhile ago my running and cycled 55 gallon. I was selling it complete tank, stand, 40 pounds of sand, 30 pounds of rocks, overflow box, hoses, 10 gallon wet dry, rio 2100 return pump, heater, and power heads for $250 complete. I even offered delivery and I couldn't sell it lol. I broke it down and sold parts.I'm happy for you if you got lucky and someone bought it.

I can sell sh!t like there's no tomorrow lol I word my ads beautifully :) I had about 12 people ask me in three days and just sold it for a little under my asking price

Archived