Coral Vue Hydros

Gramophone's Reeftrola

Gramophone

Thanks, Gena! They have dramatically changed their color since I first put them in the tank. They were originally labeled as "gold rush" zoanthids from pacificeastaquaculture. Pink elephants is a much better name though :lol:

Pink Elephants is way more fitting than gold rush...at least how they look now. I'm sure they aren't pink elephants though...looks like they have a people eater mouth. Anyways, they are gorgeous and I see why they are your favorite. :)
  • Like 1

agreed 100% with lalani

Awesome tank and pictures!

Gorgeous tank and beautiful photos! The corals are all so colourful!

I really appreciate it, guys. Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

So my green rock anemone totally stole the maxi mini's spot. I've tried to move them farther apart but failed. Plus, the female clown declares war on my hand every time it goes into the tank.

The battle of the stings has begun...

9645198325_151d4a1541_c.jpg
  • Like 2

So my green rock anemone totally stole the maxi mini's spot. I've tried to move them farther apart but failed. Plus, the female clown declares war on my hand every time it goes into the tank.

The battle of the stings has begun...

9645198325_151d4a1541_c.jpg

I really want a rock nem but I'm afraid of the wandering. Yours is so pretty!

Does your boyfriend still have that jbj rimless?

Nice rock nem. :)

Thank you. He actually had a 28 gallon JBJ, and no, he doesn't have it anymore.

I really want a rock nem but I'm afraid of the wandering. Yours is so pretty!

Thanks, Gena! I wanted to live dangerously B)

I've had two (Rock Anemones) and put them where the sand meets the live rock and neither one moved. This was over a 2-3 year period each time.

Mike

I tried that as well, but my green one didn't agree with me. He had a nice little home on the rock for about 7 months until my temperature raised quite a bit in one day while I was gone. He either didn't like the change, or just happened to be a part of a crazy coincidence.

• Like 2

Oh what does he have now? Upgrade? lol

Nothing. He helps me with mine from time to time.

Not much change in the last month other than the anemones trading places. Here is a FTS for September. Please enjoy, my friends!

9657336631_d840f9c8ce_c.jpg
  • Like 5

Looks great! Hopefully the nems don't try to sting the sps nearby.

Like I told Gena earlier, I like to live dangerously :owned:

...kidding. I'm keeping a close eye on them.

• Like 2

I have a rock nem very similar to yours, mine is easy 8" accross when stretched out. I have two others and they have stayed where I placed them. Dont move like other nems do. They do like to stick their foots into crannies but most nems enjoy that.

Tanks looking great btw.

• Like 1

Beautiful! This is heading towards TOTM territory. Can't wait to see what it looks like at the year mark.

Thank you very much, Mr. Microscope! The funny thing is, it's actually older than a year, but i had to restart at the beginning of this year.

Looks yummy enough to eat. :) Gorgeous colors!!!!

Always appreciated, Gena :)

Everything is looking amazing! You have done a great job with this tank. I'm envious for sure.

Thank you, jgpico.

Pretty items in your tank. I like your row of plates and your nems and zoas and ... and... and. :)

Ha! Thank you very much, 1stimereefer.

Trying to find a spot for these guys :unsure:

9690107122_c0e326e2e5.jpg
  • Like 3