inTank Media Baskets

Gramophone's Reeftrola

Gramophone

Get one!!!! It's my baby, got it with 6miles in March of 05. Bought it for my 21st bday present to myself before I had real world bills! mortgage cable bills gas bills etc...

• Like 1
SouthFlorida_Tron

My next car will be the Jetta TDI with 19" Beetle Wheels, lowered a touch with H&R Sport Springs, sporty, yet the best gas mileage of its class.... perfect for my needs of driving 75 miles a day. At the moment, I cannot stand my 22-25mpg on my GTI. The turbo must be so gone I'm eating gas....

If I win the lotto, a 5 Series BMW Diesel with M Wheels!

• Like 1

I'm crossing my fingers. My orange plate actually looked exactly like that at one point; you can see how great it looks now. A lot of spot feeding helped :D

I actually got that one at saltwaterfish.com. That place is SO underrated IMO. They almost always have free shipping on $99+. Plus, their "eye it buy it" section has some great stuff.

That's exactly the place I bought my orange plate from a few years ago. It was a great purchase! I'll have to check out their site again. I may just buy a plate coral. :)

lookin good :)

Well thank you :D

My next car will be the Jetta TDI with 19" Beetle Wheels, lowered a touch with H&R Sport Springs, sporty, yet the best gas mileage of its class.... perfect for my needs of driving 75 miles a day. At the moment, I cannot stand my 22-25mpg on my GTI. The turbo must be so gone I'm eating gas....

If I win the lotto, a 5 Series BMW Diesel with M Wheels!

Hey, I have a GTI too! It's a MK3 B)

What year is yours, Tron?

Just wondering, how aggresive is your Mystery Wrasse? I really want one but I have read they are aggresive and eat shrimp.

Not aggressive at all when it comes to other fish. He does eat crabs and shrimp though, so if you're planning on getting those, I wouldn't get a mystery wrasse.

That's exactly the place I bought my orange plate from a few years ago. It was a great purchase! I'll have to check out their site again. I may just buy a plate coral. :)

Do it and post pictures! ;)

New zoanthids

10673674944_3cece1e38d_z.jpg
$5 to the first person who can guess what this coral is ;)
10673673626_248fa8962e.jpg
  • Like 5
llama roadkill

Not aggressive at all toward when it comes to other fish. He does eat crabs and shrimp though, so if you're planning on getting those, I wouldn't get a mystery wrasse.

New zoanthids

$5 to the first person who can guess what this coral is

;)

I'm almost positive that it is a blue coral.

Tough one. I was going for Stylocoeniellia but the polyps aren't right. Since I can see through the encrusted area I think it might be more of a softie than a hard coral, which would make this some kind of green star polyp?

I'm almost positive that it is a blue coral.

Yup. Heliopora. And on the first guess too. You know your coral :)

Mine's an 06 MKiv, 1.8t, w/ stance :ninja:

Oh snap. Wheels? Stretched tires? Camber?

Tough one. I was going for Stylocoeniellia but the polyps aren't right. Since I can see through the encrusted area I think it might be more of a softie than a hard coral, which would make this some kind of green star polyp?

It's a soft coral. Kind of feels like a toadstool leather... maybe a little harder (that's what she said).

Nice pick on the new zoas. Are those red knedds?

Not sure. You're right. They do look like kedd reds.

• Like 2
SouthFlorida_Tron

6867197503_c9e72df12e_n.jpg

Very clean. Love it. To be honest, I have never been a huge fan of MKIVs, but you've done a fantastic job on yours. I might change my mind ;) Do you get on the Vortex at all?

I think we all need more euphyllia in our lives. lol

Great pics! Tank looks awesome!

I need some in my life asap, too. :P

also absolutely stunning tank. I think I'm in love.

Not aggressive at all toward when it comes to other fish. He does eat crabs and shrimp though, so if you're planning on getting those, I wouldn't get a mystery wrasse.

New zoanthids

10673674944_3cece1e38d_z.jpg

Some sort of leather.

Your tank looks great, btw. Good job!!