inTank Media Baskets

Gramophone's Reeftrola

Gramophone

Mr. Microscope

Nothing wrong with a little bubble algae. Maybe get a couple emerald crabs if you don't want it around?

Wish I could. The wrasse makes a snack out of them <_<

Is that rock removable? I just got rid of my patch (similar size). After removing the rock and putting it in a separate container with SW in it, I was able to take it all off with some tweezers. I just scraped against the rock and teh bubbles all came off in two in-tact clumps without any of them bursting. I also had some H2O2 in the container to be sure I wouldn't reintroduce any.

Tank looks stellar BTW! ;) Love the new cardinals.

Tank looks fantastic, those new fish are really cool.

Thanks, Rollajase.

Your tank REALLY needs to get TOTM and soon!

Reeftrola for TOTM JAN 2014

Oh, you guys :blush: Thank you!

Borrow kat's beating stick, those fish will tighten up.

If she rents it out for cheap, then I'm in.

The corals look great with those impressive growth you got going there. But, there's quite the algae on those side glasses. :)

Indeed. I like to let nature do its thing.

Is that rock removable? I just got rid of my patch (similar size). After removing the rock and putting it in a separate container with SW in it, I was able to take it all off with some tweezers. I just scraped against the rock and teh bubbles all came off in two in-tact clumps without any of them bursting. I also had some H2O2 in the container to be sure I wouldn't reintroduce any.

Tank looks stellar BTW! ;) Love the new cardinals.

I wish it were -_- I'll probably end up trying the tube method and hope that very few break fingerscrossed

Thanks for the compliment!

• Like 4

Yeah, flash shot work out really well for fish. Very nice! That mystery wrasse is crazy looking.

Awesome shots!

Thanks, guys!

Fantastic photography!

I'm hoping to be getting a Rebel soon, probably the T3i.

Do it! I'll be looking forward to seeing some shots :)

Can anyone identify this species clownfish for me? It likes to play the maracas at night. Oh and I moved my other torch :lol:

11331048486_d48ddcbaaf_c.jpg
  • Like 7

I don't know anything about torches except that they're euphyliia. Are those both the same kind? Or is one bluish and one more purple? Sometimes I just can't tell with all the colors in lights. What are their colors? I know when I go to my lfs I'm mostly confused because of the poor lighting they have up and I can't tell what I'm looking at.

One word... Wow

Great pictures, love the macros.

Thank you :)

I don't know anything about torches except that they're euphyliia. Are those both the same kind? Or is one bluish and one more purple? Sometimes I just can't tell with all the colors in lights. What are their colors? I know when I go to my lfs I'm mostly confused because of the poor lighting they have up and I can't tell what I'm looking at.

They're both branching torches, but are slightly different in color. You're right on the purple and blue. The tips are slightly different as well. I purchased them both from pacificeastaquaculture, my favorite place to buy coral. I would highly suggest shopping there :D

LMAO! That's epic!

Haha thanks, Ben. If you look closely, you can see that the wrasse is wearing shades, and one of the cardinals has a bow tie on.

Wowowow, those macros are amazing!! Again I have to ask, what camera and lenses are you using? I think I might've asked in thhe past but...lol.

Thanks, iix. I'm using a Canon Rebel T5i. Macros are shot with a Canon 100mm macro lens. The others are shot with an EF-S 18-55 mm lens.

• Like 1
jedimasterben

Haha thanks, Ben. If you look closely, you can see that the wrasse is wearing shades, and one of the cardinals has a bow tie on.

I saw, it's awesome! Should give the goby a monocle!

• Like 1