Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Gramophone's Reeftrola

Gramophone

Ditto on the props given to the cardinal photo. You even managed to catch the yellow streaks/stripes! Very impressive. If this was pokemon snap I'm sure professor oak would give you some serious points for that photo

• Like 1

Ditto on the props given to the cardinal photo. You even managed to catch the yellow streaks/stripes! Very impressive. If this was pokemon snap I'm sure professor oak would give you some serious points for that photo

Thanks, Hypo :lol: I used to love that game!

• Like 2
jedimasterben

Where do you find this stuff!

I was going to ask the same thing!! I'm still laughing :lol:

I honestly have no idea where I first heard about that particular series, but I was hooked on it lol. It's got everything I like, hot chicks, animals, and just enough strange-ness to keep me watching :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

that is just crazy

B)

How are the cardinal fish doing? I've been researching them, but can't figure out what number to get.

They are doing very well! They have quite the appetite :lol:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Mr. Microscope

Wow! Fun pics! That plate looks very unique. I've only recently seen those for sale like in the last three months. How long have you had it?

Your birdsnest pic make me miss mine. Well done.

can i have some of that nest?

You sure can, my friend :)

Gorgeous pictures! I need one of those birdsnest. I thought I had one but it's turning into yet another green tip with some pink on the interior branches.

Thanks! Mine have actually changed color quite a bit as well. I wouldn't mind having a green tip birdsnest :happy:

If you turned that birdsnest pic into a puzzle that would be a hard jigsaw puzzle. Wonderful pic.

If I ever get around to doing this, you will be the first person to get one of those puzzles :lol:

Wow! Fun pics! That plate looks very unique. I've only recently seen those for sale like in the last three months. How long have you had it? Your birdsnest pic make me miss mine. Well done.

Thanks, Mr. Microscope! I believe I have had it for about 6 months now. I'm really hoping that it frags itself at some point. I think it would be a very cool thing to see :)

Legendary Corals

That particular part starts at 4:57, but that whole series is awesome lol.

(also, it is flatworms, not nudibranchs, same diff!)

Where do you find this stuff... And what did I just watch? So much animal sex.

jedimasterben

Where do you find this stuff... And what did I just watch? So much animal sex.

I have no clue, but I seem to find that stuff more often than not! I've seen some things.

flashbacks.gif

• Like 5

I love that hammer coral.

Thanks! Hammers are one of my favs :D

Do you have any videos? Im curious to see what kind of flow that welso is getting hit with... one thing stopping me from shopping one.

I don't have any at the moment, but I've actually been wanting to use my camera's HD video camera. I'll make one for you when I get a chance, Tron. In my experience, wellsos usually like "dirtier" water. My nitrates usually hover around 5ppm, so I'm sure it's enjoying that ;)

Awesome tank! I love how grown in everything is. If that tank were behind my couch I would have a crick in my neck.

Thank you very much! I am tempted to turn my couch around sometimes. It's so fun to watch everything do its thing.