Pod Your Reef

Gramophone's Reeftrola

Gramophone

also absolutely stunning tank. I think I'm in love.

Gorgeous! Your two tiny plates (green and purple) look about the same size as my two. :)

Yes!! You removed the frag racks. It just makes it so much prettier. :)

Love your tank! Looks very healthy and all those colours, nice :)

Yup, my nomination stands validated.

Your tank looks great, btw. Good job!!

Gorgeous nano reef Gramophone, keep up the good work!

You know your tank is good when Christopher Marks tells you it is!

Thank you all SO much! I truly appreciate all of the kind words. Here is a picture of my wrasse smiling to thank you :)

10749155034_ef49c91b11_z.jpg
  • Like 10

I can't remember if I ever mentioned that my stand is actually an antique Victrola. Hence the name "Reeftrola" :P Honestly, I forget this a lot. It is a VERY sturdy record player. It has held on this long, I'm just hoping it continues!

10843233433_ebcd37bb31_z.jpg

Also, here is a picture of my newest resident, Higgins. I named him after Higgins from Magnum P.I. B)

10843254693_8f91851896_z.jpg

and a couple new additions, and yet another FTS. I moved some things around again; I'm finally happy with it :)

10843080644_35a91ecc3f_z.jpg

10843025616_6455c5a45d_z.jpg

10843466013_0641430c03_z.jpg

• Like 12

Nice desk and beautiful tank. Higgins is pretty awesome. :)

Thank you very much. He's quite the character.

Splendid

Always appreciated, Tron :happy:

Beautiful markings on Higgins. I looked into getting a clown goby in the future but fearful of it stressing out SPS. Do you have any tips on managing that?

Just stick to one goby and cross your fingers, I guess fingerscrossed I was worried about it myself, but I figured I would give it a shot. I can always take him out if I notice any stress.

Stunning tank, Higgins has great markings. I love green clowns ;).

What do you think of the MP10? I am considering an upgrade and would love to know your thoughts considering both our tanks are similar in proportion.

• Like 1
Mr. Microscope

I can't remember if I ever mentioned that my stand is actually an antique Victrola. Hence the name "Reeftrola" :P Honestly, I forget this a lot. It is a VERY sturdy record player. It has held on this long, I'm just hoping it continues!

10843233433_ebcd37bb31_z.jpg

Also, here is a picture of my newest resident, Higgins. I named him after Higgins from Magnum P.I. B)

10843254693_8f91851896_z.jpg

That stand is beautiful! Very nice. Is it functional? (only plays 78's?)

LOL! Higgins. Awesome. Watch out for cannon fire and remote control airplanes.

• Like 1

+1 what Microscope said! Magnum PI reference! Higgins. That is so Rad. Where are the dobermans?

Also, does the victrola work? Beautiful tank and lovely photography!

• Like 1

What do you think of the MP10? I am considering an upgrade and would love to know your thoughts considering both our tanks are similar in proportion.

Oh you getting a mp10 too? Me too!! :)

• Like 1
Mr. Microscope

+1 what Microscope said! Magnum PI reference! Higgins. That is so Rad. Where are the dobermans?

lol! He needs two black hermit crabs to order around.
  • Like 2

Your rock flower :wub:. Now that I'm obsessed with them, I've really taken notice of it. Do you have a macro shot of it???? Where'd you get it?

I actually don't have a good picture of it. It was kind of hidden behind the torch for a while. Now that I moved the torch, maybe I can take a picture :) I think I got that one from my LFS actually. Do you have one, Gena?

Thanks! The MP10 is wonderful. It provides a LOT of flow for the tank and that's at like half the power. I think it is definitely worth the price in the end.

That stand is beautiful! Very nice. Is it functional? (only plays 78's?)

LOL! Higgins. Awesome. Watch out for cannon fire and remote control airplanes.

Also, does the victrola work? Beautiful tank and lovely photography!

Yup. It was built in the 50's I believe, so yeah, just 78's.

This reminds me of the time when I was in the British Special forces... :D

giphy.gif

Incredible!

Beautiful!!!!

Thanks, guys!

• Like 3