Pod Your Reef

Gramophone's Reeftrola

Gramophone

Nice photography, what are you using to take your pics. Sorry if to already been through this but I've only scrolled the last two pages and some excellent stuff was to be had.

Lucky! I have always wanted one. I have to stop the lizard limit at 2 -_-

She's the only reptile I've ever owned, so I'm a little biased...but, she's the best. :) We're going today to order her a "grown-up" cage.

You definitely should get one someday. :)

• Like 1

Nice photography, what are you using to take your pics. Sorry if to already been through this but I've only scrolled the last two pages and some excellent stuff was to be had.

Haha I totally understand. I do the same thing. I use a Canon Rebel XTi. Not the most expensive camera, but it gets the job done :)

She looks like a meanie. A cute one that is.

She's a grumpy one, that's for sure. I have to net her every time I put my hand in the tank... for a little time out <_<

Awesome, I was thinking about getting that one a while back but then I backed out for some reason. I just don't know enough about what to look for I'm a good point and shoot to make up my mind as to which one to get that fits my needs.

Awesome, I was thinking about getting that one a while back but then I backed out for some reason. I just don't know enough about what to look for I'm a good point and shoot to make up my mind as to which one to get that fits my needs.

You should get one. They are super cheap.

Your pictures and tank are incredible.

Thanks a million!

Here is the FTS for October. The anemones are getting on my nerves <_<

10075565353_e3a527630c_c.jpg
  • Like 6

Looks awesome Gram. What's wrong with the nems? Just a tip, get rid of the front glass coralline before it's too late.

They're moving around too much. I'll probably have to get rid of them :( Thanks for the tip. I've been meaning to do it but procrastination has gotten the better of me...

They're moving around too much. I'll probably have to get rid of them :( Thanks for the tip. I've been meaning to do it but procrastination has gotten the better of me...

i feel you, worst part about nems for sure.

Lovely tank. My rics cup upward like yours too. Do you know why they do that? I was just about to order a rock anemone. But not anymore =P.

I would guess that they're reaching for light. Mine are actually in a temporary spot for now; they're getting blown around a bit by the powerhead.

Send me your nems, I'll straighten them right out.

Haha, I just might consider it ;)

• Like 1

Cup up is reaching for light with rics. They tend to do good with low light but they will reach some if too low.

Gram I thought you meant a bbltip or something. Are your rock flowers moving around?

Cup up is reaching for light with rics. They tend to do good with low light but they will reach some if too low. Gram I thought you meant a bbltip or something. Are your rock flowers moving around?

Just the maxi at the moment. The green one settled in the sand... for now :closedeyes:

Your tank is beautiful! What is the green coral on the top left called?

Thank you very much! It's a toadstool.

Looks so pretty, Gram!!!!! Some of my ricordeas do that cupping thing too. I moved quite a few that were doing that to figure out what the problem is. Some went to more light, some went to less light. None of them are cupping like they were before. Could be a flow thing.

Looks so pretty, Gram!!!!! Some of my ricordeas do that cupping thing too. I moved quite a few that were doing that to figure out what the problem is. Some went to more light, some went to less light. None of them are cupping like they were before. Could be a flow thing.

Thanks, Gena! I'm still debating on where to put them :closedeyes:

Here is a FTS for October with new Gorgonians! I should have gotten these guys a long time ago. They're amazing!

10214920675_879e82acde_c.jpg
  • Like 8

Looks good, yous

Thanks, Gena! I'm still debating on where to put them :closedeyes:

Here is a FTS for October with new Gorgonians! I should have gotten these guys a long time ago. They're amazing!

10214920675_879e82acde_c.jpg

Looks good, you should throw some branching monti in there.

Stunning!!!! I especially love the red gorgonian. Did you get those from Morgan (Reefgardener)? I was admiring a red gorg on her site that looked very similar to yours.

Have I mentioned I love your brain coral? The colors are fabulous. :)

• Like 1