ReefCleaners.org

Gramophone's Reeftrola

Gramophone

Got a new helper!

I love the new colorful look of the module. I'm such a sucker for cool designs :rolleyes:

IMG_6386.jpg

I need to get rid of my craptastic reef keeper lite and step up to something like this. How u liken it so far?

Gramophone

I need to get rid of my craptastic reef keeper lite and step up to something like this. How u liken it so far?

It's fantastic. I would highly suggest getting one. I've never had a RKL, so I really can't compare the two.

Awesome! Can't wait to see those birds grow out!!! :happydance:

PS...that starfish looks perfect in there :D

Thanks, Gena!

The starfish has gone through a lot. He's a very hardy little guy :happy:

• Like 1

Hey, how do you like your JBJ 30 rimless? Anything you don't like about it? I'm thinking about getting one. Yours looks amazing!

Thanks! It's a great AIO. This particular tank has two overflows on each side. To be able to fit my skimmer, I had to remove one of the media baskets, wich pretty much defeated the purpose of the "dual filtration". Not really a negative thing, but something to keep in mind if you purchase one.

The wrasse... back when he didn't try to eat crabs :rolleyes:

6c3a64b6-0d35-40c2-9c69-ccc4183c4354.jpg

Looks like he might have been eyeing the emerald in the background. :D Ill take a wrasse over an emerald any day. :o

Looks like he might have been eyeing the emerald in the background. :D Ill take a wrasse over an emerald any day. :o

Ha. That's what I keep telling myself. It sucks not being able to have any cool shrimp or crabs, but it's definitely worth it to have the wrasse :P

Gorgeous LPS!!!! I just ordered a torch that looks very similar to that. :)

Thanks, Gena! Mind if I ask where you ordered from? I'm always looking for new places to buy from :rolleyes:

Thanks, Gena! Mind if I ask where you ordered from? I'm always looking for new places to buy from :rolleyes:

A little late but better late than never LOL. I ordered from Reef Gardener.

Cool frag tree!!!!

I have found that it is very convenient when acclimating SPS to the light. You just move the frag up the "ladder" every couple of days.

Gramophone

My birdsnest quadrupled in size!

...kidding. Because of my love of birdsnests, I couldn't pass up this unique twisted together colony :wub:

9618058661_65b3cd9350_c.jpg
  • Like 2
Gramophone

Looks awesome. I see your frag tree is filled too. :)

It sure is! I need to mount the majority of those to make room for more frags I want :happy:

• Like 1
Gramophone

It's a really pretty little reef. I especially like the Rock Anemones.

Thanks! I have one wandering around that I need to take care of...