Cultivated Reef

Gramophone's Reeftrola

Gramophone

Awesome collection of plates :)

I was looking back at your FTS. It looks like your torch behaves! Mine likes to stretch some of it's "tentacles" for lack of a better description, out and sting some things. I'm going to rehome it. I hate to do it, but I'm going to have to. I'll just admire yours.

Awesome collection of plates :)

I was looking back at your FTS. It looks like your torch behaves! Mine likes to stretch some of it's "tentacles" for lack of a better description, out and sting some things. I'm going to rehome it. I hate to do it, but I'm going to have to. I'll just admire yours.

Thanks, Gena!

My torch stretches out a few sweepers every now and then as well. They've been getting close to some things so I've been debating on moving it to another location. I have yet to make up my mind <_<

Thanks, Gena!

My torch stretches out a few sweepers every now and then as well. They've been getting close to some things so I've been debating on moving it to another location. I have yet to make up my mind <_<

They can really stretch those sweepers! Mine does it constantly. It's nice and confined up at the top of the tank now. It can do whatever it wants. LOL. I love them so much, but they really need a huge tank for safety LOL. Maybe I should buy a magnetic rock and stick it to that, so I can keep it. Something to consider.
  • Like 1

A better look at the MIMF Blue Bottlebrush.

79f76a52-e80b-4cef-aed5-f1388b97ccd8.jpg

Green Birdsnest

4903d7cc-864e-4f12-9516-5ed440e7a808.jpg

Mini Maxi

af53613e-9e6c-4753-b7af-7c542d1153c8.jpg

The blenny likes to eat the algae in the MP10 when I turn it off. Only one tap away from getting turned into sushi! :eek:

a31414dc-9acd-463c-896b-a84dcfed2614.jpg

Quite a color change:

May 31st

IMG_6452.jpg

July 19th

21b18416-95fc-45d0-9c91-edfa4f3c0713.jpg

• Like 4

As always, GREAT pics! Look forward to seeing that lil one grow.

Beautiful corals! I love the color change on that one!!!!

Thanks, guys!

• Like 1

Decided to get a new pair of clowns! This is the larger one:

c4e91abe-f5c7-4add-9b63-ed28c4dcfd92.jpg

...and more pictures. Hope I'm not posting too many :P

b6c9ce2a-d25c-4a59-8c6c-269e41b06f97.jpg

ddc8dc46-03fe-434e-a575-c99fc9b5ef9d.jpg

Moved some things around. Note the expression on the wrasse :eek:

c0717575-7aaa-420f-bef0-14e550240236.jpg

• Like 7

Great pics, I love that top down shot with the wrasse. Everything is looking great.

Thanks, RollaJase. I appreciate it.

I've been wanting to get a porcelain crab for quite some time now, but I'm sure the wrasse would devour it. So I've been trying to find other interesting inverts to add other than crabs or shrimp.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I would recommend a sea star, I just added one. What about a brittle star or a fromia?

Believe it or not, I have a small blue linckia that mostly comes out at night.

I've been thinking about some more brittle stars, but it's darn near impossible for me to find them in the rock. Maybe I can get 100 of them. Then I'll have a greater chance of seeing them ;)

• Like 2

Believe it or not, I have a small blue linckia that mostly comes out at night.

I've been thinking about some more brittle stars, but it's darn near impossible for me to find them in the rock. Maybe I can get 100 of them. Then I'll have a greater chance of seeing them ;)

Oh I didn't realise you had a Linckia haha. Hmm then I really am stumped.

Deleted User 4

Thanks! I figured I would give it more of a personal touch this time around B)

Yes I definitely have to agree that with you.

How's the jbj unibody working for you?

That mystery wrasse. :)

My lfs has a small one, pretty beautiful.

Porcelains are pretty big though...would the wrasse really bother one? I can't think of any other kind of invert that might be safe besides a brittle star.

New clown is cute...I'm sure the other one is too. :happy:

Love that MIMF bottle brush!!! Just recently switched to using my unibody to acclimate for radion from t5's and boy I've seen extensive growth everyday. Do you run your blues a little higher then the whites?