Coral Vue Hydros

Gramophone's Reeftrola

Gramophone

Wow! Your tank looks amazing. I love all of the new gorgs, I have been wanting to add some to my tank.

Thanks! You should! They are fascinating.

Looks good, you should throw some branching monti in there.

Thank you, Asureef. I've been dying to get my hands on an orange one. It's hard to find room with my birdsnest obsession :rolleyes:

I actually have a green one hidden behind the giant birdsnest:

10218212613_0aa3dd3e6a_z.jpg

Stunning!!!! I especially love the red gorgonian. Did you get those from Morgan (Reefgardener)? I was admiring a red gorg on her site that looked very similar to yours.

Have I mentioned I love your brain coral? The colors are fabulous. :)

Thanks, Gena! I actually got them from pacificeastaquaculture. They still have quite a few amazing red ones left. Super cheap too! And thanks for the compliment on the brain! I always appreciate it :D

• Like 3

Thank you, Asureef. I've been dying to get my hands on an orange one. It's hard to find room with my birdsnest obsession :rolleyes:

I actually have a green one hidden behind the giant birdsnest:

10218212613_0aa3dd3e6a_z.jpg

Nice, I finally got one after 4 months of searching. Digitatas are pretty common, yet it took me the longest of time to acquire a green one, locally anyways. I have mines hidden also, it's in the back corner on the right side. I think it will look nice branching out behind those stags I have back there. :)

• Like 1

Fine, skip my compliment, I'll take my good will elsewhere. :P

Ohhh Psychosis, your compliment meant so much to me that I wanted to separate it from the rest ;)

Forgive me, I tend to rush things on here sometimes :D

• Like 2

Ohhh Psychosis, your compliment meant so much to me that I wanted to separate it from the rest ;)

Forgive me, I tend to rush things on here sometimes :D

Oh that makes sense, I am special.

• Like 3

Haha I totally understand. I do the same thing. I use a Canon Rebel XTi. Not the most expensive camera, but it gets the job done :)

She's a grumpy one, that's for sure. I have to net her every time I put my hand in the tank... for a little time out <_<

Was going to ask what camera you are using. Your reef and photo skills are AMAZING. Indiana is not that far stop by and take some photos of my tank. PLEASE :). Do you edit your photos?

Was going to ask what camera you are using. Your reef and photo skills are AMAZING. Indiana is not that far stop by and take some photos of my tank. PLEASE :). Do you edit your photos?

Thank you very much, Lawnman! If I ever take a trip to Indiana, I'll let you know :)

I turn up the contrast a tad on flickr, but nothing more than that.

It keeps getting better and better. :wub:

Thanks, Gena! I'm going to have to stop buying corals to leave room for my current ones to grow :happy:

That frog spawn is insane! Looks awesome, you have a nack for choosing great corals.

Thank you, jgpico! I appreciate it.

Wow, just like I said in my post, the women have some of the best looking tanks and pics around. That top down is perfect.

Thanks, 1stimereefer! I actually noticed the same thing the other day haha.

Stunning, great colors. Hope I can make mine glow like this some day!

Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Tron? Your tank looks fantastic :D

I think we all need more euphyllia in our lives. lol

Great pics! Tank looks awesome!

Always appreciated, Mr. Microscope!

• Like 1

Thanks, Gena! I'm going to have to stop buying corals to leave room for my current ones to grow :happy:

I think it looks absolutely perfect. You could totally stop adding things...but good luck with that. ;):lol:

P.S. I want your purple with green rim plate. :wub: with a side of orange plate. :lol:

I think it looks absolutely perfect. You could totally stop adding things...but good luck with that. ;):lol:

P.S. I want your purple with green rim plate. :wub: with a side of orange plate. :lol:

Haha. I'm sure my impulse shopping will eventually come back to bite me.

Actually, thanks for reminding me... I have to move that plate. The clowns are starting to agitate it. If you look on the left side of the top-down picture, you can see what they did to my other green plate. They sure love to rub against the wellso and anything by it <_<

that top down and frog spawn is pretty wicked

Thank you! I'm not sure why I didn't get a frogspawn earlier on. They truly are wicked.

Blah, awful! Send it to me, I'll give my address in a PM so it can "color up" for a few decades.... lol

Ha! If anything gets too big, I wouldn't mind doing that if you paid for shipping ;)

I give it a month before things start growing on each other. Frag-time will be soon underway.

Absolutely beautiful FTS. I love your tank, one of my favorite ones on this site, well done :).

Thank you so much, Rollajase! It means a lot to me :)

• Like 1

Haha. I'm sure my impulse shopping will eventually come back to bite me.

Actually, thanks for reminding me... I have to move that plate. The clowns are starting to agitate it. If you look on the left side of the top-down picture, you can see what they did to my other green plate. They sure love to rub against the wellso and anything by it <_<

I see that. Will it heal back up? Looks like there's still some tissue left. Where did you find the purple/green rim plate?

I see that. Will it heal back up? Looks like there's still some tissue left. Where did you find the purple/green rim plate?

I'm crossing my fingers. My orange plate actually looked exactly like that at one point; you can see how great it looks now. A lot of spot feeding helped :D

I actually got that one at saltwaterfish.com. That place is SO underrated IMO. They almost always have free shipping on $99+. Plus, their "eye it buy it" section has some great stuff.

Wow!! Tank is looking amazing!

Thank you, mpsti05! I have always wanted an STI, by the way ;)

• Like 2