SaltCritters.com

Gramophone's Reeftrola

Gramophone

Wow, Haven't checked in here in a long time. Love the photos!!!! Tank looks great!

I have a mystery wrasse as well.....so far doesn't seem to bother anybody....I have some red cleaner shrimp and a red crab. I'd also like to try some other smaller crabs as well and see what happens.... :unsure:

Mr. Microscope

First off, this tank is amazing! Can't believe I just found it. Following!

I have more plates in my tank than in my kitchen!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The blenny likes to eat the algae in the MP10 when I turn it off. Only one tap away from getting turned into sushi! :eek:

a31414dc-9acd-463c-896b-a84dcfed2614.jpg

holycrapOMGbeCareful! My tailspot did the same thing to me. I can't tell you how many times I almost served up blenny pâté to my corals. LOL. Those blennies are nothing but trouble...adorable, cute, lovable TROUBLE!

bf400cc6-0cac-4654-b907-e30505ad60f8.jpg

Where did you get that beautiful acrylic plug?

How's the jbj unibody working for you?

It's great. The dimmer feature is just wonderful.

I had no idea the Rimless 30 had such cool dimensions! Great pics too!

Thank you!

Porcelains are pretty big though...would the wrasse really bother one? I can't think of any other kind of invert that might be safe besides a brittle star.

New clown is cute...I'm sure the other one is too. :happy:

Well he went rogue on a fairly large emerald crab a while back. And it wasn't because he was hungry either, that's for sure :rolleyes:

Thanks! My LFS sold them as "vivid" clownfish. I think they look exactly like Davinci clownfish, so I snagged them up for a great price.

Love that MIMF bottle brush!!! Just recently switched to using my unibody to acclimate for radion from t5's and boy I've seen extensive growth everyday. Do you run your blues a little higher then the whites?

Thanks! I run them just a tad higher than the whites. Both around 50%

My god! Your tank is amazing! :)

Much obliged!

Wow, Haven't checked in here in a long time. Love the photos!!!! Tank looks great!

I have a mystery wrasse as well.....so far doesn't seem to bother anybody....I have some red cleaner shrimp and a red crab. I'd also like to try some other smaller crabs as well and see what happens.... :unsure:

How big is it? Mine didn't bother anything when he was a bit smaller, but he eventually decided to change that. Good luck with yours!

holycrapOMGbeCareful! My tailspot did the same thing to me. I can't tell you how many times I almost served up blenny pâté to my corals. LOL. Those blennies are nothing but trouble...adorable, cute, lovable TROUBLE!

Thanks, Mr. Microscope! The blenny is definitely a character. I love him... when he doesn't try to kill himself.

To be honest, I cannot recall where I got those things. I've got a few left. I'll let them go for $100 a plug ;)

• Like 2

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002DX63H6

• Like 1

Love the new shots, but fyi that photobucket is sneaking in ads and I can't view the full size on my tablet. When I click on an image it takes me to photobucket and then starts to play an ad. :(

I know its not your fault, but thought you should know.

I love the way the tank just fits right into the living room. :)

Love the new shots, but fyi that photobucket is sneaking in ads and I can't view the full size on my tablet. When I click on an image it takes me to photobucket and then starts to play an ad. :(

Thanks for the heads up! I've been looking into using another image hosting website. Photobucket does a great job of mangling pictures.

Is this the mystery wrasse?

0ert.jpg

That's pretty darn adorable. :lol:

Sure is! He's a little rugrat :P

ORA Green Cap. I'm so excited for this thing to grow.

9529240368_d6976770ff_z.jpg
My favorite zoos :wub:
9529238502_a4204c3ea3_z.jpg
ORA Fuzzy Yellow. It's a miracle this thing is still alive... considering it was in a broken, waterless bag when it arrived :blink:
9529236758_fc7c9dc3e9_z.jpg

So I've been thinking about getting a dosing pump. Doing it by hand every night is turning into a nuisance... but It's also a good possibility that I'm just getting lazy -_-
  • Like 4

Nothing wrong with lazy .... as long as you can afford it. :D This reminds me, I need to throw a cap of part 2 into my tanks .....

You're welcome ;)

OMG !!! Your tank is SOOOOOO awesome.

Thank you very much! Yours is awesome as well. I LOVE the Duncan.

You take such great photos! Your favorite zoas kinda look like pink elephants. They sure are pretty!

Thanks, Gena! They have dramatically changed their color since I first put them in the tank. They were originally labeled as "gold rush" zoanthids from pacificeastaquaculture. Pink elephants is a much better name though :lol:

• Like 1