ReefCleaners.org

Gramophone's Reeftrola

Gramophone

Gramophone

Its amazing, how incredible photography makes these threads so much more enjoyable. Lovely tank, love your coral choices.

Thanks a million :)

Mr. Microscope

The best picture I can get of the wrasse. He's so jittery :rolleyes:

IMG_6321.jpg

Amazing pic! Great color there. Looking forward to more.
Gramophone

Really happy that I got this little guy. He has such a great personality!

IMG_6463-1.jpg

Also, I'm looking for some other food to feed the fish other than just PE Mysis, brine, cyclop-eeze, and Hikari pellets. Any suggestions?

• Like 2
Gramophone

Ever see a clown french kiss a rock anemone by shoving his head in its mouth?

Excuse the poor quality. The light was off and I had a flashlight.

Gramophone

Nice choice with the Apex. I am thinking about getting one too. What made you choose the lite over the full?

It had the extra stuff that I didn't really need. I really just wanted 1 PH probe. I also didn't need the "dimmer" feature, due to the fact that my lights are already dimmable ;)

Lookin good in here. I love those new zoas. Do you ever see your tail spot blenny scavenging for algae on your rocks? That is is you have any algae. I have always wanted a tail spot and if it would eat some algae that is an added bonus.

Gramophone

Lookin good in here. I love those new zoas. Do you ever see your tail spot blenny scavenging for algae on your rocks? That is is you have any algae. I have always wanted a tail spot and if it would eat some algae that is an added bonus.

I sure do. He grazes all day on both the glass and the rocks. His belly seems to always be full.

Gramophone

Absolutely stunning photography, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

Thank you :)

They seem to be very healthy and it keeps down on all the extra nutrients. That and well I'm lazy.

Ha. Fair enough.

Very nice tank! And beautiful pictures!

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Gramophone

Tank looks great, nice pics too!

Also, really like the new apex design.

Thanks, Asureef. It means a lot considering your tank has been a considerable inspiration.

Really happy that I got this little guy. He has such a great personality!

Also, I'm looking for some other food to feed the fish other than just PE Mysis, brine, cyclop-eeze, and Hikari pellets. Any suggestions?

He's adorable! Awesome new pictures!!!! If you can get it, all of my fish LOVE nutramar ova. It's a frozen food. Or NLS small fish formula pellets.