Top Shelf Aquatics

••JR'S Do!Aqua 60-F | The shallows |•• - Started with Millis

JR!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think you will regret it. I'm ordering the exact same skimmer soon too. I've had the earlier, smaller model the NAC3 on my 90L Nano a while ago and it pulled out some good gunk. Apparently these are better so I'm really looking forward to getting mine.

after the videos that i have seen on just cleaning the thing i think it will be worth it. Plus the wine bottle shape just has to work better. lol i just hope its quiet. i cant stand the sound of a loud skimmer

No more skimping on equipment! The nikon and the SC ebay thingy now. C'mon man, your tatstes are obviously insatiable for the exquisite. Will the new 24"ATI Led/T5 Combo fit over this thing? You won't be happy with anything less! :D

Just wait until this tank is going. Let me know if you need a hanging kit.

-Dave

if its anything like the mini that you built me im gonna love it.

i think i have everything i need to hang it. if i dont ill message you :D thanks man

on another note. might have this on the way tonight. :D

large-bmg-skimmer-curve-5.jpg

I am thinking of this one for my new 40B build, or the Sea Side Aquatics ES5 - same thing as the Curve 5, except they use a Sicce pump, which cost a little extra... :)

I am thinking of this one for my new 40B build, or the Sea Side Aquatics ES5 - same thing as the Curve 5, except they use a Sicce pump, which cost a little extra... :)

youll have to let me know what you think of the different pump. i dont see why that couldnt be changed down the road.

Yea that would be cool to have in a setup. I have a local guy making me one out of a spare tank I had but I feel that it's too small

Ill be browsing through eBay so I can get my new tank up. Local sps dealer just got huge Indonesian sps colonies he is selling cheap

did some shopping at the local target

saw this

Xks68j1.png

almost bought it on the spot. gonna look at it again but i think we have a winner.

Archived