JR!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4

another shot.

8614138259_98a2fae85e_o.jpg

something for day to put on facebook if he wants :D

Hmmm, I didn't add a garden mat under my ada.

Did I commit a crime? :)

8615721844_7dda3d15c5_o.jpg

well thats fun <_<

What is that? Part of the camera?

Is it going to cost much to get it replaced? Looking good so far man. Looking forward to seeing the Nano-Box in action.

Deleted User 4

Is it going to cost much to get it replaced? Looking good so far man. Looking forward to seeing the Nano-Box in action.

Yeah that nano-box.

Goes well with the sps box and ada stand.

part of the wet side of the mp10. the shaft is ####ed.

Whatttt. How the hell did that happen? I tested it before sending it and it was good and no weird sounds or anything to indicate there could be a problem.

Let me know what ecotech says and if you need me to do anything.

Holey Moley! Haven't taken a peek in here in a while. Did Rehype build all this for ya??? :)

Incredible build JR!!!!!

Looks like I dropped in just in time for water! :)

Looks good JR.

Update on the curve 5, I have it in 6.5 inches of water now with the dial on 2. The longer this skimmer soaks the more it needs to be brought out of water. I suspect the final water height will be 6 to 6.5 inches to produce a mostly dry skimmate in the middle setting of the knob but still able to turn the dial to produce a wet skimmate or super dry if turned to max or min. I will note I am in the process of retrofitting a diy swabbie onto the lid. Ill update you with parts used if you want once im finished

Ps that mp10 shaft os ####kked lol. Based off the color of the entire shaft it looks as of ot was misaligned for its entore previous use...where did you get it? The shaft itself is a cheap part but id suggest replacing the basket or you risk gluing in the new shaft and washer at an angle

It was from me. I never had any problems and it was always quiet, so I wouldn't have thought it was misaligned. I will buy him a new wet side if ecotech doesn't do a free replacement.

Gotcha. Hey it could have been a shaft that was to thick from the get go too. I only thought it was misalignment because most of the shaft is greyish black. But misalignment normally leaves segregated rings not the entire shaft...

its all good brad. :) nothing you did at all. im gonna give them a call and see what they say.

i ran if for a bit and there was no noise at all. opened it to clean it before i add water to the tank and it just fell apart. :P

HOT!

-D

thanks to you sir :D

i did swap out the power supply for the fan to a 6v sooooooooo much quieter. moving a ton of air still and ice cold.

Check out Tampa Bay Saltwater for your liverock. They sell a pretty awesome "Package". Rock, sand, sponges, and macros all in one go. d2mini and a few others on RC have used it. It's pretty awesome stuff.

looked into that last night. i think that might be what i go with. seems like an awesome deal to me

Archived