inTank Media Baskets

••JR'S Do!Aqua 60-F | The shallows |•• - Started with Millis

JR!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still kinda up in the air on it. i think the jbj ato might go on this build.

You think your gonna get a controller for this tank? I got a little project goin with my apex that's using really small sensors to run an ATO and a return kill switch that you might wanna know about if you are.

You think your gonna get a controller for this tank? I got a little project goin with my apex that's using really small sensors to run an ATO and a return kill switch that you might wanna know about if you are.

i was gonna use the rkl that i have on the manta but that has me interested :D

thats what i have heard from some people. sd has some so im gonna keep an eye on how his do.

I had some, one jumped and the other two are now in a safely covered nps tank of a local club member.. I couldn't find a good way to cover the area around the mame so I decided it would be best to find a more suitable home for them. Honestly though they thrived in the tank, the key to success I believe is first to get your LFS to bring them in (mine got them from quality marine) so you dont have to eat the DOA's (there dietary requirments mean shipping is really rough on them) and second is they need at least 4 small feedings a day. I was using 2ml of a mix of R.O.E., cyclopeeze, nutramar ova, and my own flavor of pappone among other things for filter feeders and they loved it. After that its all gravy

i was gonna use the rkl that i have on the manta but that has me interested :D

I'll PM you with some preliminary details.

I had some, one jumped and the other two are now in a safely covered nps tank of a local club member.. I couldn't find a good way to cover the area around the mame so I decided it would be best to find a more suitable home for them. Honestly though they thrived in the tank, the key to success I believe is first to get your LFS to bring them in (mine got them from quality marine) so you dont have to eat the DOA's (there dietary requirments mean shipping is really rough on them) and second is they need at least 4 small feedings a day. I was using 2ml of a mix of R.O.E., cyclopeeze, nutramar ova, and my own flavor of pappone among other things for filter feeders and they loved it. After that its all gravy

I'll PM you with some preliminary details.

thanks man <3

Things are looking good.

You might want to check out Saltycritters for some Live Rock. They usually have a pretty good selection. Its been a while since I've been but last time they had good stuff.

That, or you know the usual place.

Looking awesome J! Really looking forward to posting this one on FB.

As well, have you looked into low light/deep water sps? I think this tank would be insane with it.

As for the red dots, look at blue eyes cardinals. Better living rate with those. The red eyes are awesome but require a stupid amount of food.

Hope this helps! How's the other tank?

Things are looking good.

You might want to check out Saltycritters for some Live Rock. They usually have a pretty good selection. Its been a while since I've been but last time they had good stuff.

That, or you know the usual place.

thanks man. im gonna look there and see what they have. i never really looked close to what they had.

Looking awesome J! Really looking forward to posting this one on FB.

As well, have you looked into low light/deep water sps? I think this tank would be insane with it.

As for the red dots, look at blue eyes cardinals. Better living rate with those. The red eyes are awesome but require a stupid amount of food.

Hope this helps! How's the other tank?

thanks dave. ill keep everyone posted on this build. cant wait to see it on facebook too.

other tank is doing okay as well.

Liverock from tbsaltwater is supposed to be awesome

awesome thanks brad ill look there too

Deleted User 4

Fine by me :)The black looks glossy to its intent.

The tank and stand is temporary placed in front of that door right? Lol

Archived