SaltCritters.com

••JR'S Do!Aqua 60-F | The shallows |•• - Started with Millis

JR!

Where are those MP-10 cover things from?

link for you sir.

http://picoaquariums.com/en/pico-accessories/29-pico-mp10-shallow-shield.html

Nice, where did you get that stand? Looking legit. Did you get a new camera? Pictures are much more hd than before.

http://www.target.com/p/threshold-153-windham-accent-cabinet/-/A-14122519#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=windham

i added a solid wood back and a center brace. i can jump up and down on it. its been tested :P

Dood, this is beyond supah sexy. Great job on the set up and cannot wait to see this filled :scarry:

thanks man :D cant wait to hang the light.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forget about the zoas lol.

Go all out stony. :)

Bare bottom or white/black sand?

fuji pink i have 20lbs for the tanks and the fuge section.

Unfortunately, those fish are notorious for not doing well at all in captivity. :/

thats what i have heard from some people. sd has some so im gonna keep an eye on how his do.

PicO Aquariums MP10 Shallow Shield

JR, I've been lurking all too long, had to just let you know that everything is looking amazing. This setup is killer.

edit: Whoops, didn't realize that was replied to already :P

haha its okay. thanks for lurking :lol: you can stop in as much as youd like

just got back from a late night run to home depot and got the stuff to make the light tree. gonna do it when the little one goes to sleep :P

Deleted User 4

its gonna be just like the one on my manta ray.

8611231965_e560e33785.jpg

clamps are mounted :lol:

time to bend some pipe.

How does the bending pipe thing work? lol

I thought it was bought that way.

How does the bending pipe thing work? lol

I thought it was bought that way.

haha nope have to do it yourself.

with this

6EXR5_AS01.JPG

and a little imagination :lol:

Deleted User 4

me too. im on a search of the best live rock i can find. i want good stuff this time.

So you're not going with dry rocks then? Cool, no time for long-waited cycling eh? haha.

Freaking hate benders. It's always a gamble with those things even when you line up the pipe and bender correctly. The one I have has too many measurements on it lol. But conduit is so cheap, and when you get it just right it looks so good, so it's all worth the hassle in the beginning.

JR, everything is looking first class. WOW!

Christine

youre to kind :D

So you're not going with dry rocks then? Cool, no time for long-waited cycling eh? haha.

mah. i didnt like it from the 24x24 build.

Freaking hate benders. It's always a gamble with those things even when you line up the pipe and bender correctly. The one I have has too many measurements on it lol. But conduit is so cheap, and when you get it just right it looks so good, so it's all worth the hassle in the beginning.

hahaha me too. i screwed up the piece i bought tonight. have to make another trip but in the screw up i did find a new way i wanna do it to make it ever better then when i did it on the manta ray

hahaha me too. i screwed up the piece i bought tonight. have to make another trip but in the screw up i did find a new way i wanna do it to make it ever better then when i did it on the manta ray

Ah bending conduit...it is a good thing that stuff is so cheap. I went through a hell of a time getting it right for my tank. I returned the bender after I was done, there's no reason other than that one thing for me to have that tool. Home Depot "Rentals" FTW

Put some water in this thing already.

Sound good then. You going for the purple already-coralined rocks?

i guess you could say that. i want some with macro already on it for the fuge section.

been looking into this

http://www.liverocknreef.com/liverock/index.php?l=product_detail&p=7915

Ah bending conduit...it is a good thing that stuff is so cheap. I went through a hell of a time getting it right for my tank. I returned the bender after I was done, there's no reason other than that one thing for me to have that tool. Home Depot "Rentals" FTW

tell me about it man. i think i went though 40 feet the first time before it was right lol i can get it for 1.27 per 10ft.

For the first tank I did the light tree for, I must have gone through 4 or 5 pieces haha. The bender was on sale at my HD for $15, so I figured I would just buy it and I would have it readily available for the next time I needed it. I've used it for the same purpose like 4 times more so actually, it's not too bad an investment if you can get one cheap.

But seriously though.. unless you are a contractor or electrician, the only use an every day citizen would have for it is as a blunt object with which to kill hordes of zombies when Z-Day comes along.

For the first tank I did the light tree for, I must have gone through 4 or 5 pieces haha. The bender was on sale at my HD for $15, so I figured I would just buy it and I would have it readily available for the next time I needed it. I've used it for the same purpose like 4 times more so actually, it's not too bad an investment if you can get one cheap.

But seriously though.. unless you are a contractor or electrician, the only use an every day citizen would have for it is as a blunt object with which to kill hordes of zombies when Z-Day comes along.

hahaha my mother bf is an electrician by trade so i take his. :P but funny enough we were talking about what you could use it for and the zombies came up

Archived