Coral Vue Hydros

••JR'S Do!Aqua 60-F | The shallows |•• - Started with Millis

JR!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol its a type of sand carib-sea produces. It's pretty standard stuff; more than likely your using it (or something very similar in size and composition) and just didn't know.

• 2 weeks later...

8490634329_e4873f44c7_b.jpg

8491734326_a7e59577e3_b.jpg

8490634423_3738f2b926_b.jpg

ton of plumbing, valves and other crap.

20lbs of fuji pink came too

duo unit has 11 whites 11 blues and 2 reds.

whites/red are on 2 different channels as well as blues.

when stand gets done this is what im gonna do for a light bar.

aglgXuR.jpg

mang...i love seeing packages when i get home too. no homo. i see u just got a d40 but what are you shooting with now? Your setup looks great so far. i've been too busy(lazy) to keep up with my weekly maintenance. smdh.

Looking nice!

sexy

thanks guys!

Stoked to see this get going!

me too. gonna get the stand started this weekend. sump should be here in a week or so

kriskristofferzen

good savings toward more goodies. Looking forward to seeing your light in action. What did you say the stand is going to be? Lol. My sump is like a motel 6 yours is like the Ritz, at some point when I get the funds I might upgrade. You running a skimmer?

good savings toward more goodies. Looking forward to seeing your light in action. What did you say the stand is going to be? Lol. My sump is like a motel 6 yours is like the Ritz, at some point when I get the funds I might upgrade. You running a skimmer?

stand is gonna look like this

JMZIijp.jpg

but grey or black.

as for a skimmer i have a line on a used sc65

CDE858E9-0830-4FC5-9D4A-201E613691F9-508

Expensive too. I am working with someone who is producing them and is in the design state. We will see what comes of it.

not too expensive just bought a mame, silence cap, and adapter for about 210 shipped brand new from a japanese vendor just wait for a day with good exchange rates

Looks like a cool build. When I first started my 60p I was going for the same look you are after. Everything changed when I got the Mame overflow. I just could not trust that thing. I had so many close calls with it not overflowing(actually one flood after a long power outage) that I decided to drill and save the headache. Not to mention how long it took to clean and how carefull I had to be. Just too much work for me. I still think its the sweetest looking aquarium equipment you could buy.

qualitycontrol

id be interested to see how that goes. it really would be nice to have something made in the states.

I will let you know. I got an email this morning with some information. He is building two models ~160GPH and ~360GPH overflows. He is working on his bends because when he is bending the glass, he gets a little bit of constricting, so he said he is going to spend the day ironing out the issues. Lets hope he works out his details so we can have a product that is a little easier to get.

Looks like a cool build. When I first started my 60p I was going for the same look you are after. Everything changed when I got the Mame overflow. I just could not trust that thing. I had so many close calls with it not overflowing(actually one flood after a long power outage) that I decided to drill and save the headache. Not to mention how long it took to clean and how carefull I had to be. Just too much work for me. I still think its the sweetest looking aquarium equipment you could buy.

How much flow was going through the return section? I've only had this problem when I'm not pumping enough water to get the Venturi going properly

Archived