Pod Your Reef

Tristan got his PicO

TristanC

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ehhhh idk... i keep flipping. the problem is if i go ada i might as well go all out and dont use a ac70. i might just run a canister filter with lil pipes? i cant destroy such a stream lined tank with painting and such

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

ehhhh idk... i keep flipping. the problem is if i go ada i might as well go all out and dont use a ac70. i might just run a canister filter with lil pipes? i cant destroy such a stream lined tank with painting and such

Lol up to you dude!! Ada is just unbearably sexy. Whether it's with an ac filter or not, it's always a sexy thing to stare at. All day, all night long.

Deleted User 4

lol.... There's only a few ada mini L left in stock man. Not even sure if they're going to restock it because adgshop doesn't even carry mini L's.

Haha, dude that lemon drop is one of the nicest nems I have ever seen. If you buy it and frag it you will make your money back and then some. Only thing is you have to find people willing to shell out the money.

I don't think I could have an Ada with a hob filter, too nice of a tank haha.

• Like 1

Took a bunch of pictures with my iphone so they arent the best quality but they will work. The rastas were open and happy but of course as i pull out the camera my hermit walked over them and they closed... ill get a picture of them later.

IMG_2916_zps256c6a9c.jpg

IMG_2917_zps880d9924.jpg

IMG_2918_zps359c6bd6.jpg

IMG_2919_zps2bb29247.jpg

IMG_2925_zps479bd72d.jpg

IMG_2924_zps4264d042.jpg

IMG_2920_zpsf3da3aa7.jpg

IMG_2921_zpscd476887.jpg

IMG_2923_zpseebb7481.jpg

IMG_2927_zps901fa1b3.jpg

IMG_2922_zpsc7549c84.jpg

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

Haha, dude that lemon drop is one of the nicest nems I have ever seen. If you buy it and frag it you will make your money back and then some. Only thing is you have to find people willing to shell out the money.

I don't think I could have an Ada with a hob filter, too nice of a tank haha.

Lol, I'm pretty happy the way it's set with the hob right now though. Maybe later down the road, I will buy a designed nano sump for it. I don't think the ada tanks will look good with a 5-10g breeder diy sump.....lol

Btw, I stopped by at Discount trop this morning to pick up more bta's. This time, I bought a green one with light green speckles and another green with little speckles but purple tips, both for $38 together. I added these 2 new ones over to the ada tank :)

Looks eyecandy popping under the ai nano sols dude!! I wish my kessils over on the manta ray somehow converted to a new ai nano sols....

Ha ha nice man, how many nems do you have now? If i had more room i would do an rbta but i will wait until i have a bigger tank if that actually happens. Im excited for my zoa frags to start growing out, the colors are so crazy. My cars need to color up a bit more, but the rest have very vivd coloring. The acans are healing up well, my green one has three new heads popping out haha.

Deleted User 4

I have 5, 2 in the ada and 3 in the manta ray. Unfortunately, the green morph one with neon light green speckles I picked up this morning is not colored tips like Evanski's.... :furious: lolol

Wish it was purple or orange tip....

At least it's a little morphy-like.

I'll post some pictures tonight.

Nice on the coral comeback! I'm sure am a big anemone fanatic...lol.

I kept staring at their bta's today for 1-2 hr straight on, and they're the same ones from Thursday when I went...lol

Haha it's all good, you have quite a start going on. I can't wait till you have everything in one tank. Also if you want a clown that SoCal tropical fish place has Ora bred clowns, snowflakes, onyx, naked, percula ect

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

I have a Picasso in the manta ray haha, good thing it has a cover lid... Or else I'd lose $150!!!! Lol

The Ada doesn't have a lid. Did you see the blue ring octo at discount?? It got loose last night somehow and Jennifer had no idea her hand was potentially in a danger haha.

Lol I told David to stop getting those. I had one grab my finger when I was cleaning a tank. I almost fainted ahahahaha....

Just ordered two red speckled Rbta's freaking insane. I'll have to wait till the supplier finds them..

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

Lol I told David to stop getting those. I had one grab my finger when I was cleaning a tank. I almost fainted ahahahaha.... Just ordered two red speckled Rbta's freaking insane. I'll have to wait till the supplier finds them..

What??? You're getting more bta's?? From who lol?

Start that nem tank already man. I really believe that you should get the ada mini L.

Ahahahaha Bali :) I called a buddy in wholesale. He made some calls and have me down on order. I guess they have found these green nems with red speckles and purple tips :D I'm stoked. It can take up to 2 months cause they have to find it

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

Ahahahaha Bali :) I called a buddy in wholesale. He made some calls and have me down on order. I guess they have found these green nems with red speckles and purple tips :D I'm stoked. It can take up to 2 months cause they have to find it

Stop buying nems, and get that tank already!! lol

Tank comes 1st.

That's awesome dude! You guys make me want a nem haha. When I get a manta ill have one. Evan you should save me one of those speckled rbtas

• Like 1

The tank and Coral look really good I can't wait to see this tank start to grow btw some of my sps started losing tissue :(

I have a Picasso in the manta ray haha, good thing it has a cover lid... Or else I'd lose $150!!!! LolThe Ada doesn't have a lid. Did you see the blue ring octo at discount?? It got loose last night somehow and Jennifer had no idea her hand was potentially in a danger haha.
I'll probably get a blue ring when I'm older I'd keep it in a custom acrylic tank with a locking lid and never put my hand in the tank ever they're probably safer than HOT snakes
Deleted User 4

The tank and Coral look really good I can't wait to see this tank start to grow btw some of my sps started losing tissue :(

I'll probably get a blue ring when I'm older I'd keep it in a custom acrylic tank with a locking lid and never put my hand in the tank ever they're probably safer than HOT snakes

How are they safer? lol

Hot snakes? Sounds like they're good looking? lol

How are they safer? lol

Hot snakes? Sounds like they're good looking? lol

Hot snakes are venomous snakes a blue ring octo won't go out of its way to bite you a snake will and if I were ever to do it I'd take every precaution I could maybe even a tank inside a tank

• Like 1

Archived