Tristan got his PicO

TristanC

Deleted User 4

business admin.

gunna own my own business..

my own coral store.

i have the spot and everything.

250$ a month rent.. stock it with tanks and coral and get popping

Ok, let me work for you on the weekends lol. I'm a good salesman and I know how to bag corals properly....especially the rubberband part. This applies to small to extra large bags.

I have worked at a saltwater fish store called Angel Aquarium in Rowland Heights, 91745, ca for 2-3yrs.

And I can give you lots of recommendations on what to sell and supply your store with.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha heck yea..

why dont you become my partner!

david taught me alot about how to make money.

low overhead, cheap prices and you move livestock FAST. it dont sit longer than 3 days.

did you know he used to be a pro golfer(david)

Deleted User 4

hahaha heck yea..

why dont you become my partner!

david taught me alot about how to make money.

low overhead, cheap prices and you move livestock FAST. it dont sit longer than 3 days.

did you know he used to be a pro golfer(david)

Lolol nah, I don't have the money to be partners and it's too risky for my type of personality. I like to be risk-free at all causes. And there's too much stress managing a business. Even if it's saltwater business.

Yeah, I use to work at Angel's and the old boss sold the business to my co-worker (he worked there 9+yrs) and then he taught me quite a bit. Too bad, he got lazy and didn't restock inventories when he had to based off on customers' immediate requests and such. The business ended up closing down.

The place was dirty as hell too after he started becoming the new owner. I can assure you how to make your store look clean and minimal, classy much possible.

And I had no idea, David was a pro golfer lol.

Deleted User 4

its a scary thing... but man is there money to be made!

Lol, you can take the risk. But I can't haha. I have the worst luck sometimes lol.

But I'm sure you're able to handle it. I'll help you out on lots of tips, the store location is really a big asset to profitability. Along with how well your store is designed like.

Deleted User 4

i wanted to start off with just online sales, but id want to have some foot traffic.

fyi this is a warehouse

Ohh, you want to do warehouse not retails? lol

Ohhh that I don't have much experience with....but I did get to observe a couple wholesale warehouses carrying corals/fish back when I was working at the lfs.

Highbright and Allseas.

I have even bought a few corals from Highbright back then ahah.

Deleted User 4

no just a mass scale coral store. low overhead, low cost. fast movement, fast money. i buy direct from the suppliers over see

Lol, I see. So you're not going to carry led lightings, or any kind of aquarium side products?

Deleted User 4

Hmmm, you should still make the warehouse look nice then! Is it going to be big?? How is the rent only $250 a month? lol

You need to start a tank thread already...we're taking too much space of Tristan's thread lol.

Deleted User 4

Do you guys know where sexy corals is located? I'd like to go today but i cant find an address.

Here it is:

SoCal Tropical Fish Outlet

2437 E. Chapman Avenue

Fullerton, CA 92831

I just got back from sexy corals, and man was it worth it. They have one of the nicest collections of rare coral i have ever seen in a local store. The guy that runs it was super cool and gave me massive hook ups on the few frags i got. I picked up one frag of Rasta Zoas with 5 polyps-$40 One frag of Red Hornets with 3 polyps-$30 One frag of fire and ice zoas with 5 polyps-$20. I guess they just bought the store around 3 months ago and are slowly putting it back together but they have done quite a bit of work so far and its taking shape. Honestly if you have the chance, go. I will post pics of my new additions shortly.

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

Loolol I see. Well I'm done with corals, maybe will go nps on the next tank soo yeah no need for me to go. Did they have any nice anemones?

Uh yeah haha couple rbtas, a very very expensive "flame lemon drop" bta (I think that's what it's called) holy shit was it vivid haha, and a couple other crazy morphs.

Deleted User 4

I heard carpet nems are the most aggressive even compared to tube anemones. That's what it says on advancedaquarist.

Carpet and Condys most aggressive.

Deleted User 4

I've only kept an rbta so I'm not too good with the other kinds.

Wait, you've only kept rose bubble tips? That doesn't mean you're not capable of taking care of other bubble tips/other anemones lol.

Deleted User 4

Haha i had no issues with my rose, in fact the guy i sold it to also took the pair of clowns that hosted it.

Yeah, I know that's what you meant haha. But doesn't mean you're bad at other nems nurturing.

Archived