SaltCritters.com

Tristan got his PicO

TristanC

It's looking really good and you should try reef pets he's an amazing seller and not too expensive I payed $16 on average per coral with shipping

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4

I've bought from socal aqua farms, austin aqua farms, donavonsreef, lareefs, goldenreefbasket and woosaquatics.

All are good except for woosaquatics and socalaquafarms. Those two always shipped me the right corals but with little pests such as hair algae and bubble algae. Other than that, all these sellers I've listed are welcoming.

Cool thanks for the info guys. I'm honestly just looking for Lps and zoas lol

I have a few zoanthid frags if you're intrested

Deleted User 4

Cool thanks for the info guys. I'm honestly just looking for Lps and zoas lol

Yeah there's alot of lps and zoas on ebay....lol

Where did you think I bought all my lps prized collection from lol.

Blastomussas, acans, chalices, you name em they have em.

I may or may not have just placed an order with Chris at picoaquariums for a starphire manta ray 18... And I also may or not be getting his new screen lid with my order.

Deleted User 4

Stay away from the coral farmer it's mr corals ebay and I've heard nothing but bad things about him

Yuppp

I may or may not have just placed an order with Chris at picoaquariums for a starphire manta ray 18... And I also may or not be getting his new screen lid with my order.

Lolol, looking forward to it :)

What you going to add in the tank?

I'm actually going to transfer everything from the cube to the manta. Not really sure what I'm going to do with the cube after though. Maybe someone local will want it for cheap.

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

I'm actually going to transfer everything from the cube to the manta. Not really sure what I'm going to do with the cube after though. Maybe someone local will want it for cheap.

That's a smart move haha.

I'm stoked he's making screen lids along with his glass ones. I've never liked glass tops so I was thinking I had to make my own, thanks to Chris I don't have to :)

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

I'm stoked he's making screen lids along with his glass ones. I've never liked glass tops so I was thinking I had to make my own, thanks to Chris I don't have to :)

Nice. Yeah, glass lids aren't too great...Steam gets on the glass which gradually becomes water drops...pretty mess.

How much are the screen lids?

Im not sure on exactly how its going to look seeing as its not even out yet, but knowing pico its going to be sleek and sexy. I should have the tank in a little over a month.

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

You kinda remind me of myself when I started the hobby ahahah, just saying!!! :)

Anyways, I stopped by at discount trop today. Picked up another speckled bta!! :)

I'm quite surprised I didn't see this one last time. This one is called pumpkin white acid bta ahha. Really sickk, it looked like it was dying at the store but when I brought it back home to the ada, it went super happy hahaha.

I also did a water change today :)

Going to make a video of my tank tonight. Also, after doing my 1st water change on the ada tank, I've decided not get the elos mini anymore LOL..

I think I'm going to get more ada's later on ahahah. It's going to be legendary.

Deleted User 4

Lol im not quite sure what you are saying. Nice man, was it bleached out or just didnt look right?

Its mouth was a little gaping ahah, but it's fine now. Looks normal and happy :)

I don't really like having more than one tank, I always feel like I spend more time and energy on one or the other.. Not both

Lol. Well, aint that a sucker lolol.

Deleted User 4

Hey man, looking for a colony of Sunny D's?

Only $70 for 15 polyps +

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WYSIWYG-Live-Coral-Vivid-Rainbow-Zoas-Zoa-Zoanthid-Paly-Palythoa-Sunny-Ds-/281051637207?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item416ffba5d7

I've bought from this seller before, some nuclear green deaths and grandis palys. Legit seller and exactly as pictured. But sometimes there might be hair algae, or bubble algae. Possibly a small aiptasia haha.

Mini colony Fruit loops starting at 99 cents

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WYSIWYG-Live-Coral-SoCal-Fruit-Loops-Zoas-Zoa-Paly-Zoanthid-Palythoa-/370737455427?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5651aca143

11 polyps + of MaryJanes starting at $25.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WYSIWYG-Live-Coral-SoCal-Marijane-Zoas-Zoa-Paly-Zoanthid-Palythoa-Mary-Jane-/370737460824?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5651acb658

Shipping is only $10 for CA residents too.

I was doing some routine cleaning of my tank and i noticed i have some bubble algae growing on two of my acan frags.....Not alot, just like 4 or so bubbles, so i quickly removed them with a syringe. Im really hoping this doesnt turn into something worse.

Never had to deal with them before but ive read enough to know what to do if it gets worse haha. No i havent checked it out yet. I think im going to wait on getting anything else for the tank until the manta gets here, unless i find some killer acans that i cant live without lol

Archived