Tristan got his PicO

TristanC

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4

yes and yes.....

bubble_zps028bea9d.jpg

shiitty picture i know.. doesnt do them justice but no iphone only some 4 year old camera

Yoo can you take bigger pictures of those sexy nems? :)

Hey Tristan, I asked the owners about you and evanski ahaha. She knows both of you hahaha. She also said you would come by every week :)

Deleted User 4

Yeah buddy, going on year 4. Right now im training to be a supervisor...

Nice, very nice! Did you go to college? Or you went straight to work after highschool? Which highschool did you go to?

Which Costco you work at?

Im a full time student as well over at fjc. Im on my fourth semester so i should be transferring pretty soon, hoping for Long beach. I went to whittier christian high school graduated 06'.

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

Im a full time student as well over at fjc. Im on my fourth semester so i should be transferring pretty soon, hoping for Long beach. I went to whittier christian high school graduated 06'.

Ohhh, so same college as Evan?? Dude, you guys can bump into each there haha.

Nice, what's your major?

How are you working full time at costco and at school....lol

Motivation, and dedication haha. I usually start work around 6am so it gives me time at night for class, and my two days off I get I go to school all day. My tank is my stress reliever.

Just picked up a green clown goby to help with my amphipod infestation. Pics to come.

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

Motivation, and dedication haha. I usually start work around 6am so it gives me time at night for class, and my two days off I get I go to school all day. My tank is my stress reliever.

Lolol I see. Glad the tank is able to help you in some way of killing stress :)

You work hard my friend lol.

What's your major?

Ha ha no i meant biology, i had ideas of trying to go all the way to med school. As much fun as marine bio is, it is an over saturated field. Every one and their mother has a marine bio degree and it would be difficult to find a good job.

• Like 1

Yes, it was just an idea i had a while back. When taking some of the higher bio courses you are learning the fundamentals for most of what med school is teaching. Say if i wanted to get into the medical field yah know.

• Like 1

I havent taken any marine bio courses yet, although this semester I'm taking oceanography to fulfill a course with a lab. Should be pretty fun.

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

Yes, it was just an idea i had a while back. When taking some of the higher bio courses you are learning the fundamentals for most of what med school is teaching. Say if i wanted to get into the medical field yah know.

I see.

I havent taken any marine bio courses yet, although this semester I'm taking oceanography to fulfill a course with a lab. Should be pretty fun.

I've taken that class already for G.e. It was kinda boring to me lol. To me though ahah.

General Ed always sucks, it's high school all over again. Everyone has to do it though.

i hate it.. im on semester 4.,. lol...

i love costco :)

so whats up guys

• Like 1

Ha ha, I got a green clown goby today, he's already found a hiding place and he's just looking out over the tank now haha. I'm hoping in the next couple of days he will hunt for pods

• Like 1
Ha ha, I got a green clown goby today, he's already found a hiding place and he's just looking out over the tank now haha. I'm hoping in the next couple of days he will hunt for pods

Awesome but watch out they can eat sps

lolol Ever thought about getting into the business field? lolol Tristan.

Evan, what's your major?

business admin.

gunna own my own business..

my own coral store.

i have the spot and everything.

250$ a month rent.. stock it with tanks and coral and get popping

Archived