ReefCleaners.org

Tristan got his PicO

TristanC

I vote for a better tank :)

A tank won't die on you if you wipe it clean every now and then, but high-end corals, you never know when they will die on you. It could happen out of no where.

At least a tank, you get risk-freed.

i agree... idk if i wanna do my all out 11.4 drilled with a 20l sump and have a Advanced Acrylics 24x24x10 external overflow w/ closed loop sharing the sump............. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh idk simpler seems funner to me

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4

i agree... idk if i wanna do my all out 11.4 drilled with a 20l sump and have a Advanced Acrylics 24x24x10 external overflow w/ closed loop sharing the sump............. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh idk simpler seems funner to me

Lol, I don't recommend acrylic glass tanks.... So easily to scratch, not worth it.

Go with ada or Mr. Aqua. If you want, you can get the ada mini L on http://www.adana-usa.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=76_25_30&products_id=122. Shipping is about $20 and tax $10.

They only have a few left in stock. The adg shop doesn't even carry ada mini L, and their shipping rates are higher.

I recommend an ada if you sell off the biocube, and what's the other tank? Nanocube? How is the condition?

Once you own the ada man, you're gonna love it. I mean once it's wet, looks reallly good in person. Even when it's not wet, man the tank is glossy, looks like it's acrylic but it isn't. I don't know how else to explain hah.

n

Lol, I don't recommend acrylic glass tanks.... So easily to scratch, not worth it.

Go with ada or Mr. Aqua. If you want, you can get the ada mini L on http://www.adana-usa.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=76_25_30&products_id=122. Shipping is about $20 and tax $10.

They only have a few left in stock. The adg shop doesn't even carry ada mini L, and their shipping rates are higher.

I recommend an ada if you sell off the biocube, and what's the other tank? Nanocube? How is the condition?

Once you own the ada man, you're gonna love it. I mean once it's wet, looks reallly good in person. Even when it's not wet, man the tank is glossy, looks like it's acrylic but it isn't. I don't know how else to explain hah.

gosh you got me thinking... its ok.. its had its days but its in decent id let it go for prob 60$

Deleted User 4

Yeah man, get those sold 1st then you decide on the tank buying lol.

Tristan, sorry for taking up space on your thread. I'll delete these posts in a bit.

Thelizardkin
Haha it's all good. I need to start putting more pictures up so this can actually look like a tank thread.

You should try I video

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

Haha it's all good. I need to start putting more pictures up so this can actually look like a tank thread.

Hahaha I deleted 2 posts, that helps :)

I'm sure people won't notice it heheh stealthily.

Btw, your thread really has got me thinking, drilling isn't all that difficult. Do you have a picture of the tool you used to drill your Mr.Aqua?

What's it called?

Thelizardkin

Btw, your thread really has got me thinking, drilling isn't all that difficult. Do you have a picture of the tool you used to drill your Mr.Aqua?

What's it called?

Not to hijack but I have a 7.5 drilled mr aqua and I just used a large portable drill and dimond bit off ebay it was really easy

What's it called?

diamond cutting tool... lol something like that..

and tristen i think you have the iphone 5?

is it worth it. my 4 never turned back on. shouls i save a 100$ and get the 4s or is the 5 worth it

Deleted User 4

Not to hijack but I have a 7.5 drilled mr aqua and I just used a large portable drill and dimond bit off ebay it was really easy

How much did the portable drill and diamond bit costs you?

Deleted User 4

is it worth it. my 4 never turned back on. shouls i save a 100$ and get the 4s or is the 5 worth it

You sure it won't turn back on??

Did you try rinsing the phone with drinking water 1st and then hairblowing it/soaking it in white rice?

Should work.

I heard they're going to come up with 5s which is better than the 5 haha.

ill bring my drill. no need to buy that.... diamond bit is probably 10$ off ebay

Hahah as kind as you are! But, I rather buy it and use it whenever. I'd like to have access to my own stuff in my own garage :)

Thelizardkin

I'd go with the 4s and use the extra money on fish

IIX I have two diamond hole saw bits, one for 1" and one for 1/2" you can borrow them. As for the phone I love my 5, I had the 4 when it first came out and the 5 is so much better. You could get the 4s but honestly I would just go all out and get the 5 haha. LTE on the 5 is crazy fast and the chip it has makes everything smooth as butter, plus with LTE you can be on nano-reef and have super fast Internet :)

Whenever we figure out when to meet up I will bring my bits, hell ill even drill your tank if you want me to. It's worth it

Forgot to mention I also have the guides for both size bits.

Deleted User 4

IIX I have two diamond hole saw bits, one for 1" and one for 1/2" you can borrow them. As for the phone I love my 5, I had the 4 when it first came out and the 5 is so much better. You could get the 4s but honestly I would just go all out and get the 5 haha. LTE on the 5 is crazy fast and the chip it has makes everything smooth as butter, plus with LTE you can be on nano-reef and have super fast Internet :)

Whenever we figure out when to meet up I will bring my bits, hell ill even drill your tank if you want me to. It's worth it

Ohh haha thanks man, but I kinda want to learn it myself! I'm sure I can do it after a few rounds of practice heh.

Heck, I think I might even have the tool in the garage, just gotta look around later.

ok thanks tristen.. you sold me.....

gunna go to verizon tonight..

Deleted User 4

ok thanks tristen.. you sold me.....

gunna go to verizon tonight..

Lolol, sucks that your iphone dropped in the tank that night...how did it happen? Was it because you were taking pictures of the nems last night?

Lolol, sucks that your iphone dropped in the tank that night...how did it happen? Was it because you were taking pictures of the nems last night?

lol yup and part of it was nina jumped out the tank and tried to bite me. made me jump and plooop! in the tank....

i cracked the screen last week at work.. so it was time for a new one. and it was 2 yrs old

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

lol yup and part of it was nina jumped out the tank and tried to bite me. made me jump and plooop! in the tank....

i cracked the screen last week at work.. so it was time for a new one. and it was 2 yrs old

I see. Yeah, a crack is pretty displeasing one is to say.

And nina is???

clownfish... will take your finger off..... i had her for three years now and another reefer had her for 6 i believe... she is a old girl... kills anything.

she killed a 4" clown tang.... no bueno... id put her up against a sohal.. she would beat it down

Deleted User 4

clownfish... will take your finger off..... i had her for three years now and another reefer had her for 6 i believe... she is a old girl... kills anything.

she killed a 4" clown tang.... no bueno... id put her up against a sohal.. she would beat it down

lolol Scary. Give it away then, or sell it.

Archived