Top Shelf Aquatics

Tristan got his PicO

TristanC

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today was the last day of cupramine treatment but the tank will stay fallow until early march, Pete looks amazing. Question, i put carbon in my ac50 to take out the cupramine is that all i need to do aside from water changes? I also got my rkl yesterday but will wait until i set up the picO to install it.

Classes started again so ive been pretty busy haven't had a chance to take any. Right now my light is on the dusk cycle so its all blue, would look like shit if i took pics haha.

Well the tank is done and has been for a couple days but I'm waiting in the screen lid to be completed. As you know he is waiting for his supplier to come through. I will most likely have the tank next week and I will be starting a new thread for it. I'm pretty anxious haha

Came home from work today and found a nice little present at my doorstep :) My PicO is finally here and my God is it pretty. Chris did such an amazing job on this tank i am super excited to finally have it. I will post pics soon.

From top to bottom, water inlet (draws water from top and bottom), water level adjuster, media rack (3 levels with area to shine light through the back), bubble trap, return chamber. Everything looks great, the media rack is removable and customizable to what i want to put in, also it looks like i can possibly fit a tunze skimmer in the first chamber.

photo7_zps7a10cc01.jpg

Yeah this tank is a freakin work of art. I assure you that what you get from chris will blow you away. I should be doing the transfer sunday so after i will be able to take better pictures that can actually do this tank justice. Somehow a picture of the tank sitting on my bed just doesnt do it haha

Looks really good but it's still sad to see you take down the old tank if you get the chance you should plumb it into the main tank as a frag tank that's what I'm going to do with mine when I upgrade and any last pics of the cube before you break it down

SouthFlorida_Tron

woot! nice.... looking forward to my next pico already, a much larger, more customized tank :) he wont have a choice but to make it :)

PicO Aquariums

woot! nice.... looking forward to my next pico already, a much larger, more customized tank :) he wont have a choice but to make it :)

:wizard:

Made the switch today.

I will be starting a new thread for this tank and will post a link when it is ready.

Quick iphone shot.

3bc97040-deea-436b-8e6a-5ee3d2e06069_zps

Nice tank!

PicO Aquariums

I just glue together glass and plastic.. You guys make the tanks what they are with your dedication to the hobby.

It's just a box of water without your planning, vision and dedication.

Archived