Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tristan got his PicO

TristanC

Deleted User 4

i want too... i just cant see is just badass.... lol

thats why i going to do a cheap 7.5 and she can dominate that all she wants

lol.You're going to put a big adult clown into a 7.5? At least get the ada mini L, the dimensions on it are perfect for a single large clown.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be cool, it's a killer little tank. I wanna see what you do with it. Dude iPhone 5 is where it's at haha, plus it takes pretty nice pictures

Whenever Chris opens up pico aquariums I'm going to order a manta ray 18, I've been wanting one of those tanks forever!!

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

That would be cool, it's a killer little tank. I wanna see what you do with it. Dude iPhone 5 is where it's at haha, plus it takes pretty nice pictures

Whenever Chris opens up pico aquariums I'm going to order a manta ray 18, I've been wanting one of those tanks forever!!

Lololol are you okay with coraline algae attached to the back?

I love the manta ray 18 but coraline algae is what makes it not as pleasing as it should be.

Deleted User 4

Honestly man it pretty my my dream tank, and I've never been bothered by coraline algae covering the back.

Ok, you willlll love the picO manta ray 18!!

Make sure you get starphire glass though. I have regular glass and kinda regret not opting for starphire.

Oh I will for sure be getting starphire lol, I'm just not sure when pico will be opening up.

You don't remember how much they are do you?

Deleted User 4

Oh I will for sure be getting starphire lol, I'm just not sure when pico will be opening up.

You don't remember how much they are do you?

I do, but thing is, I think PicO might have risen the prices.

I got mine for $265, this includes regular glass, glass cover, pump, tank. $65 for shipping.

And the fuge light along with the custom magnet cleaner are separate from these charges.

I didn't buy starphire because it cost more, I think $80 more or could be more or less...don't quite remember on that.

Deleted User 4

I know you want the manta ray but a 25 gallon starfire mr aqua cube is only like $160

Lol. I can assure you that the manta ray by picO or even the starphire rimless naked series by picO (Like Mr. Aqua) are built much nicer, quality and craftsmanship wise than Mr. Aqua. This includes perfect alignment on the silicone, leak test, glass quality etc.

They say you pay the price for what you get.

I have looked at the low iron mr aqua 18" cube, only thing is I really like the shallow dimensions of the manta. Also Chris makes works of art when it come to craftsmanship, I have seen some in person and everything is as perfect as it gets.

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

I have looked at the low iron mr aqua 18" cube, only thing is I really like the shallow dimensions of the manta. Also Chris makes works of art when it come to craftsmanship, I have seen some in person and everything is as perfect as it gets.

Ohhh you've seen some in person??? How? lol I'm curious lolol.

A buddy used to have one, and I bought a frag off of some local guy and he had one. This was over a year ago and since then I've been waiting to get one.

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

A buddy used to have one, and I bought a frag off of some local guy and he had one. This was over a year ago and since then I've been waiting to get one.

A year ago??? That's a long time haha, I'm sure the picO manta ray now has met higher standards in quality since then.

Mine is only 1/2 yr ago.

Deleted User 4

ah lets just get the elos... come on

No money man. But I can assure you that I can get one if I graduate from Cal Poly lol. It's my reward for myself. :)

Deleted User 4

its alot of money for a dam glass box..... idk why they r so damm expensive.....

You mean the elos mini?? It's about quality on glass and craftsmanship, sump, stand. You just gotta see it in person to understand.

Deleted User 4

their was one at coral gazers.... to me it was nice but not 1,000$ nice

lol. I see. It's just the branding then and where it came from...Italy...lol

Deleted User 4

Ada's are amazing, at one point I almost ordered one but decided against it in favor of having a pico from Chris.

I see. Which ada were you going to get? Hey, I just came back from Discount Trop. I bought 3 green bta's for $60.

One with purple tips and white speckles, two with orange tips and white speckles.

They just planted their foot into the manta ray 18!! :)

Archived