Cultivated Reef

Tristan got his PicO

TristanC

lol. You should've asked for free shipping before bidding on their auctions....

I see, they couldn't do 2 for $30 eh??lolol

Did you see the rose bta's there? Was there anymore green with white speckles?

Let it dry, I'm sure it'll work again.

I see. Were they brownish red or really red? hahaha

right when i got their a guy grabbed the last red one. i saw it in the bag and it looked brownish red. so i searched and searched flipped rocks and found the two i bought. their was another one that had like yellow tips but it was tiny tiny

lol i see what you did there. I had grandiose plans of stocking it full of sps, but after having lost three frags early on im taking it slow with the lps and polyps till the tank has had time to mature.

I didnt see one that was super deep red, rather they were lighter in color. I also think they had more than one that was green and speckled.

like tristian said... it was a incadesent red i suppose.... nothing wow....

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and i kept trying to get that chalice and she would not give me a price. so i told her to hold it and when she talks to david she could name her price

Deleted User 4

right when i got their a guy grabbed the last red one. i saw it in the bag and it looked brownish red. so i searched and searched flipped rocks and found the two i bought. their was another one that had like yellow tips but it was tiny tiny

like tristian said... it was a incadesent red i suppose.... nothing wow....

I see. Soo there are no more green with white speckles?? Hmmm

Of course those things are going to go fast at $20, doesnt really matter what color.

Yeah, that's true haha.

Thelizardkin
lol i see what you did there. I had grandiose plans of stocking it full of sps, but after having lost three frags early on im taking it slow with the lps and polyps till the tank has had time to mature.

I didnt see one that was super deep red, rather they were lighter in color. I also think they had more than one that was green and speckled.

That's probably a good idea and there's still hope for your zoanthids I had my first zoa take 2 weeks to open up it was the amphipods they were eating it do you have any amphipods in your tank?

Super nice, almost making me wish i would have picked one up.

bro go grab one.... another nice one i saw is on a big rock in the clam tank....

fluresent green with reddish tips and specks. throw it in a tupperware cup in the tank. thats what i did till i can get them fat and cut them

Deleted User 4

yes and yes.....

bubble_zps028bea9d.jpg

shiitty picture i know.. doesnt do them justice but no iphone only some 4 year old camera

Well, I don't blame the picture's quality....but really, the picture is just too small....considering my laptop being small....

Nice nems though :)

bro go grab one.... another nice one i saw is on a big rock in the clam tank....

fluresent green with reddish tips and specks. throw it in a tupperware cup in the tank. thats what i did till i can get them fat and cut them

Whoaaa....I'm getting that one not tristan lol.

Did you say green with white speckles and red tips??? My gawd, that sounds like a morph to me.

Well, I don't blame the picture's quality....but really, the picture is just too small....considering my laptop being small....

Nice nems though :)

Whoaaa....I'm getting that one not tristan lol.

Did you say green with white speckles and red tips??? My gawd, that sounds like a morph to me.

better ditch school! hahahah yea it was their

soon as tristian told me boom i was there

I wish I could get $20 btas :( but I have $10 sps frags so it's all good6

we may have to talk about that hahahaha....... maybe you will have to ship me some :)

Deleted User 4

shoot! all mine look like poop compared to you guys...... :)

im going to make one when i start the new tank......

Lolol I see. I remember the good old days when I had the nano cube 24 and this via aqua rimless tank. I'm soo glad I sold them at great prices and used it to get myself some decent tanks such as my current manta ray 18 and ada rimless :)

Thelizardkin
we may have to talk about that hahahaha....... maybe you will have to ship me some :)

If you wanted to I could try they have all kinds from montis to slimers to 3 kinds of birdsnest to bonsai and some very nice unkown ones

Deleted User 4

lol i have those bad boys sitting in the garagee collecting dust..... lmfao

no one wants them

Have you tried selling??? Try on socalireefs, there's much more potential of getting it sold over there.

Let me see some pictures and I can give you a good price estimate to get it sold.

If you wanted to I could try they have all kinds from montis to slimers to 3 kinds of birdsnest to bonsai and some very nice unkown ones

heck yes. id want to wait till the spring... weather is so much nicer.. and i would ship you some good stuff from down here. id even bet that tristen would want some sps too

Have you tried selling??? Try on socalireefs, there's much more potential of getting it sold over there.

Let me see some pictures and I can give you a good price estimate to get it sold.

its been on craigslist like 6 times and everyone flakes.....

the 14 biocube is brand new. i bought it sealed in a box and opened it put sand and rock and before the cycle was even done i took it down... lol i didnt like how the chambers were set up.

so the lights and pumps have 8-14 hours on them.... only blemish was i scratched it. i put it for sale for 100$ obo..... thats dirt cheap

Try socalireefs.com!!!! I'm sure someone will buy it for $100 easily. Why you selling so cheap? And where is it scratched?

the hood top. i set it on the garage floor and kicked it on accident and put maybe a 3" scratch on it :)

Deleted User 4

the hood top. i set it on the garage floor and kicked it on accident and put maybe a 3" scratch on it :)

Ohhh I see. Still man, try socalireefs.com. I'm sure a beginner will buy it.

I sold my nanocube 24 to a beginner as well. His 1st tank was that.

Deleted User 4

ya imma post it up....... it could either get me some nice coral or a niceer tank

I vote for a better tank :)

A tank won't die on you if you wipe it clean every now and then, but high-end corals, you never know when they will die on you. It could happen out of no where.

At least a tank, you get risk-freed.

Archived